• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Alera RPG 7.6

Grifz

Reaction score
Alera RPG

Client: 7.6.
Exp : 20x in rookgard, 8x from 8 to 20, and 5x from 20 and up!
Magic Level: 3x
Loot Rate: 3x
Skill Rate: 4x

FORUMS : alerarpg.freeforums.org
IP ADRESS : alera.no-ip.org

Alera is a new RPG server with a custom map.
As you all might know Cipsoft have ruined the fun in Tibia, since they started to copy features and other things from other games, instead of coming with there own ideas, one example is runes with hotkeys, which I think is sad, and the other thing is potions which is also sad, but we are here to help your sadness and heal it to a positive thing, that you and other can appreceite.

Staff abuse will lead to a deletion when an investigation have been done.
No staff members are allowed to interfere in war or private matters, if theres no one breaking the rules.
Donation system for items? not a chance!

I hope you all enjoy Alera and put this server on your mind, and maybe someday,
you choose to settle down here and enjoy the server.

Forums will soon be fixed with a RPG section and so on.

Until then we can only wish you all a happy stay!

Yours,
Alera crew.

Last edited:
i will try this out some friend told me to :p just im out of country therefor no tibia playing (untill 8th januari~ )

he said he was pwning the server ;p

dede you just made an acc got main hunted rots till lvl 9 and quit right? this server is really nice :p

msg Adam Sandler ingame if you want some help :p

bump... server is getting better and better more people join now :D we got like 25 ppl online now :D

Major update the 6th of January 2008 contained :

Blessings NPC,
Blessings that works properly also promotion that now drops less % if you die as a promoted vocation than a non-promoted,
Alot of new areas, new spawns also the main cities was revamped.
There is now a pot seller in-game, but you have to figure out which NPC is selling them.
New (ice) island found.

And alot of bug fixes.

If the server starts to get more players and I see people enjoying it, I might open a PVP-ENFORCED server, which is pretty much same as the PVP but you can also kill people to gain level ;)

Goodluck and hope you enjoy the stay on Alera.

I really love this server, and I suggest you all to login and play it for a while, I am pretty bored of the map though, would love to see some more underground places, and like hidden caves & more things to explore.

And alot more quests for sure.

But, the server is getting better & better. I will rate this 9/10.

10/10 if the map would have been a little bit more nicer, and more quests.

But good luck, this server is damn fun!

Well, we are mapping every day, we're sometimes running out of ideas and sometimes we get ideas that seems impossible, but atm we mapped alot more and the map is getting bigger almost every day, even though we don't update it every day.

And to answer the other quest, yes we are using Avesta 7.6 realesed by Ferrus, but we edited some

Auto aimed exori vis / flam / mort will be workd on more, you can also mana friends and mana yourself on rope spots.

Goodluck,
G

Well, we are mapping every day, we're sometimes running out of ideas and sometimes we get ideas that seems impossible, but atm we mapped alot more and the map is getting bigger almost every day, even though we don't update it every day.

And to answer the other quest, yes we are using Avesta 7.6 realesed by Ferrus, but we edited some

Auto aimed exori vis / flam / mort will be workd on more, you can also mana friends and mana yourself on rope spots.

Goodluck,
G

Have you fixed that vocation id is not attackable, spamming exori vis breaking exhaust bug etc? ^^

And you can take critical hit system from TFS, like I did :D

Spamming is fixed :p , vocation id is not attack able, i didn't get that one, and yes I might take critical hit system, I don't know yet,

/g

Some new updates, pot seller and so on, explore and u'll find out.. more focus on the knights on the next update, goodluck

Back