• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Alzeria 8.41 & 8.42 RLMAP 24/7 Dedicated.

Simpz

Reaction score
Hello. This is a new server so come in and level up fast!

We've just opened a new RLMAP which is hosted on a dedicated server located on Germany.

This server is based on Narozias RLMAP, But changed alot (more rl features)

We got Svargrond Arena, Banshee Quest, Inquisition Quest, Demon Oak and more.

We got all the real tibia places. This server is new so you can come in and be the highest level. Our experience starts at 200x and ends at 8x (level 230).

We are working on updates weekly. Currently we dont use 8.41 because it isn't stable for realtibia maps so we are waiting. You'll love this server when you only login to it.

We also got a very nice War system that makes our players very happy. Also when you are in war, the frags doesn't count.

We also got training room!

IP: Alzeria.net
Forum: Alzeria Forum - Powered by vBulletin

We got a very nice community, we dont got any gamemasters yet, but we'll search for Gamemasters here, from otland and Tutors will be taken from our server.

When you login, you can hunt rotworms up to 15, and then north of the thais temple, we got a little newbie hunt for level 15. Go there and take your level.

I hope you'll enjoy our server!

Yours,
Simpz

Last edited:
stop make RL MAPS PLEASE its like 80% of otservlist.org / ots-list.org , and it sux so hard please make custom maps <.<

I dont like custom maps. My realmap got many new areas that makes it fun.

New update coming today!

Higher Exp Stage for beginners (1-130) <-- easy to level up 1-130.
Sudden Death Damage fix.
Exori gran damage fix.
Yalahar bugfixes.
Updating items.
New areas for Normal players
New areas for VIP players.

Yours,
Simpz

Abbedi stop talking shit ;) I know who Medy is (owner of alzeria)... I was his hoster before/helper.

If i need gamemasters, i wont take peoples from poland because they aren't enough good at english, some of them is good. But this thread is for advertising not for jobs or anything else.

You should consider hiring staff (all kind's) from the server it self, maybe there are a few dedicated player's on the server itself that would gladly lend a hand.

The only Gamemaster which is actually helping is Dolby, and you should also consider hiring at least 3 more people, that speak fluent in a variety of language's..

- Alzerian Fansite Crew; Jayy the Fearless, and Chrille