• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aurea War [7.6] PvP-War

Nice server, a little bit sad it lags for me but I'll see later when I get home to sweden if its better there :)

Maybe if you know how to do you could make it possible to connect with 7.7+ client but keep the 7.6 server and feeling, directx5 just sucks :s

Nice server, a little bit sad it lags for me but I'll see later when I get home to sweden if its better there :)

Maybe if you know how to do you could make it possible to connect with 7.7+ client but keep the 7.6 server and feeling, directx5 just sucks :s

I don't think it's possible, but you don't notice notice it after 5 minutes

Hmm..
let's see you implemented the thing like you can atk your own team member but its just 20% of the dmg.

Make more sorcerers it sucks now.

First if they make more sorcerers there will be only ue spammers (like you?) and second this server uses the same char as old aurea which means mages were pretty rare while paladins and knights were very common. Get used to it or play some polish pvp-enfo with mastersorcerer 1,2,3,4,5... <_<

lame, too many fags who bot

Yeah its kinda sad how so many people bot in tibia. I mean what do they get out of it? I mean maybe they get "famous" in a game but now how fun was it? They will most likely just get labled 'cheater' and earn nothing from it. And now people bot in a freakin warserver with 20 other people playing, great...

Not many people do, we try to ban them as fast as possible. You'll find people with good aim there though, because it attracts old school pvpers, so don't just think that if someone sds you 6 times in a row that they're botting. :p

The very few who do are quite pathetic though and don't get to stay long.

hope this server stays up for another 2 weeks cuz then I will play it for sure :) btw where did you get the characters from? nexoz?

Back