• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aztra Reborn, Real map server [5x experience]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Aztra have been a dead server for a long time, and there was request about get it online again,
and by that I decided to update the Aztra server and start it up again, This time I don't have hosting problem as I did when it was online first time =)

Information:

100% Real Tibia Map from 7.6 + Added customs
All Rl Npc's (with custom names)
All Spawns (just a bit faster then Rl)
All Rl Quest (those did exist 7.6)
7.4 Magic system (double rune mana, double charges of runes)
Paladin and knight have better damage
No Item-Hoetkeys!
8.10 Graphic
Own Client
6% experience loss what ever voc you are, (less if you use blessings)

You start as level 8 in Thais Temple.
At Website Aztra Pvp - Latest News
you can check more information at Library -> Server Info.

There are Npc list, Quest list, and also a "Tutorial" section there you can check Tutorials for Requested stuffs.. as where to find blessings and more..

Want me to add a Tutorial about the game play?
Request it in this thread!
I will only add Tutorials if they are serious and not stupid...

if server pass 50 players I'll buy an dedicated host for it...

EDIT: Forgotten to mention, ALL Rl Raids are there.. (All before 7.6) and some custom added event raids

Sincerely

Xaroth

Last edited:
Added system that will allow war and Pk, but keep idiots away...

44564893.jpg

69583812.jpg

any dude get to black list or get 50 frags are extreme, and deserve Banishment/black list.. so I don't think many will complain about this system...

Sincerely

Xaroth/RealSoft

Random pictures:

99757415.jpg

All npc have offer/trade/m.m functions, and even secret functions, that might be a quest =)
58757176.jpg

10139001.jpg

It's way more easier to buy furnitures if you can ask in detail what she sells...
38799238.jpg

War arena, 4 vs 4, need level 50+, you wont lose anything then you die, neither will you gain any skill/ticks...
40649917.jpg

One of the hidden, and hard team quest's =)

Sincerely

Back