• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Bloody Pvp-Enforced 7.6 [Xorthia sister world]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Xorthia 7.6 Normal Pvp World: Thread

Hello, I have open up Xorthias Sister World "Bloody" which is a Pvp-Enforced world with a "Thais" map.

It's based on "Thais War by RealSoft",

you create an account, and character, each and every vocation you select will appear in level 50 with proper skills/magic.

about item?
don't worry, in temple you'll see Tp with sign "Refill supplis" enter there and you'll see this:
77244459.jpg

64899495.jpg

Of course everything is unlimited there, just grab and start the fight! :D
Ps: you have limited of cap, which means you must plan you bp very well for successful wars!

if you're alone in the game world?:
don't worry here either, you could waist your time on hunting some monsters around ;)

36301610.jpg

35532889.jpg

44705587.jpg

89967246.jpg

19836047.jpg

Welcome to try it out ;)
if it seems to becoming popular I will make it bigger, and more monster spawns for "bored dudes"

Website for account/highscores:
http://xorthia.sytes.net/pvp-enforced/

Information for login:
ip: xorthia.sytes.net
port: 7172

Imo you should just focus on one server at the moment..

Though. Good luck and all the best! :thumbup:

Imo you should just focus on one server at the moment..

Though. Good luck and all the best! :thumbup:

you mean xorthia is bugged somehow? or that I wont check it anymore? :O

all I did was open a war server, and you start to talk like it was 2 worlds which each of them need map updates everyday :O

I hope both servers here goes well in future ;)
ofc I'm still working on updates to xorthia ;D

Noo. I meant you should have a main focus on one server for a while then open the next. You won't have to worry about getting more people on there then.. :p

Though, they seem like nice servers, I wouldn't play.. 7.6 reminds me of really good times, I wouldn't want to go back and remove old times with new memories.

Good luck! :)

Noo. I meant you should have a main focus on one server for a while then open the next. You won't have to worry about getting more people on there then.. :p

Though, they seem like nice servers, I wouldn't play.. 7.6 reminds me of really good times, I wouldn't want to go back and remove old times with new memories.

Good luck! :)

of course I will focus on Xorthia mainly ;)

Thanks ;D

Nice! now I'm able to train my PvP skills while not hunting just by changing the port ;)

I can't connect :(

Wierd, I can connect to the real map. When I'm changeing the port to 7172 I just get the error message: Connection timeout.

Back