• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Chasm (Reborn!!!) 8.42

Greetings.

I'm the owner of the DUP project (continuning now :rolleyes:) and I was just wondering what parts of our map you used. Please let me know, I don't have a problem with it just make sure it doesn't get released again as it's been removed from the download section.

Just wondering...

Hmm xD I don't extractly remember, I just used some small places, like amazon camp(right?), and some swamp was copied...Really I don't remember, and I can't found that map to check :<

Amazon camp near the south? It's not even finished in the official project o_O.

+the swamp? Hm, 'kay. Thanks :)

I'll have to login one day and look D:

*It's not possible to use potions from far now.
*Added new potion(Great Spirit Potion) to shops, only archers level 130+ can use it.
*Added demon oak quest.(North of avadon).
*Added Floxyrez Tower quest. (North of avadon).
*Extended a bit territory in premia, added quest(level 50) there. (West from demonic flare spawn).
*Manashield NOT receive additional damage anymore.
*Changed recovering power of ultimate mana potions.(250-320 instead of 300-400 without ability.).
*Decreaced expskill loss while dying(as many requested).
*Added CHAOS mode, for events.(mode where noone lose itemsexp while dying, for extra hardcore events).
*Added "Advanced Swift Foot" spell for Rangers(words:"utamo gran tempo san").
*Added "Advanced Sharpshooter" spell for Assassins(words="utito gran tempo san").
*Fixes: dungeon quest fixed, druid addon fixed(30 bear paws instead of 50), fixed mass lagging when player dying while casting spells, more small fixes...
*And finnaly, added reborn system. When player advancing to level 200(all who are already 200+, will be reborned after next level up, ask me about this, also I will add some extra experience, for wasted levels), he automatically getting reborned to level 20 with same skills as before. Hitpoints, manapoints and cap is almost same as standart ones at level 20(with small bonus).
Reborned vocation have chance to be advanced to +1 level of any ability(health potions mastery, mana potions mastery, deadly hit, blessed rain, ect). Also all reborned characters got additional bonuses. Wizards(fire, ice), Zealots(earth, energy) got 15% chance to absorb any damage from their elements; Same as Saints(holy), Shamans(death) got 25% to absorb their elements; Rangers(15%) and Assassins(10%), could evade from any physical attack; Destroyers got short speed bonus when targeting someone, and also they got small chance(5%) to absorb any physical attack while they are in fighting rage. Crusaders got 5% chance to reflect any damage to attacker, and also they can be healed twise when they need to survive.

Dear Fare
Is Chasm working today and where???
I play in Chasm and you have my icq
write here plzzz or somebody who know )))
:p:D:D

It's not online and I doubt that any new server is coming up from fare soon :(

Really Fare,

This was the best server I have ever played, and alot of people will agree with me.
I could help you promote, make it work. Would be some kind of miracle if this epic server ever returns.

Can't agree more!

To be honest (my opinion) Chasm was the best serv he had, the newer ones gets worse and worse, please can't you make a poll FARE and atleast see what people would like the most or something, if u dont wanna host it, maybe you could sell it or something to someone else that would love to host it/ have it? >.<

well Rise of abbadon was the best in my opinion but I would be happy to see chasm back.

to the owner of this server, i am willing to pay 1500$ AS A DONATION to help bring this server back alive! reply if so.

Man chasm was my favorite server back in the day, I actually like it more than Ascalon. Would be nice if you brought this back again, but I guess Ascalon is fine too.

Man chasm was my favorite server back in the day, I actually like it more than Ascalon. Would be nice if you brought this back again, but I guess Ascalon is fine too.

SO true. Maybe he can bring Chasm back one day, just the way it was. :p
It was god damn awesome.

Yeah but I doubt he'll bring it back, it seems Ascalon brought more attention and was one of his more recent servers so he would probably get more players with it.

I keep seeing the thread name in advertisement thinking OMG IT'S BACK FIDGKANFGKJDFAHG. But then I see it's the thread from years ago.