• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

Ond, please be a little more professional, so that we get more players. Edit your post, edit the start date, and announce the server on more places and give more info.

Recommended info: IP! x)

Ond, please be a little more professional, so that we get more players. Edit your post, edit the start date, and announce the server on more places and give more info.

Recommended info: IP! x)

Ingens, please be a little more professional, otservlist.org, http://crying-dog.no-ip.org/... think before you drink before you drive me mad.

5 rotworms in a 500x500 sq area, now THIS is why I hate custom maps, never any spawns anywhere, always just empty fucking tiles. So god damn boring.
Also give knights more weapons, and give us a fucking minimap plxxx!

Last edited:
omg this website is not working for me.. can't create account... could you give any other ip for the website so i can create acc;p else i can't play;P

Np, just another ot where mages are op as shit, I can barely tank a wild warrior while I see 2 mages running around levitating and gfbing them.'
Also started off with a axe, made a quest to get a sword. Real fucking nice.

Increase the skills and damage on knights, theyre quite useless.

Last edited:
blanks are 100gp each in shop fix.

for the mages who think you can't play now. adori blank will work.

Np, just another ot where mages are op as shit, I can barely tank a wild warrior while I see 2 mages running around levitating and gfbing them.'
Also started off with a axe, made a quest to get a sword. Real fucking nice.

So do quest for axes as reward instead...think before posting like a whining cunt. You think server only got sword quests? Theres Dwarven Axe quest, Daramanian Waraxe quest etc...

Back