• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

tampon your english is so broken you shouldnt be allowed to have a forum account.

^ but Crying dog dying after 1 week because players were bored and leaving server

cmon come with facts or stay out. at the first place there were to less players anyways. it was not cause everyone was leaving cause it was bored. there just weren't enough people intrested (no idea why) to go and actually play. hopefully he will now.

If it will be rl map I bet your online list will be like 300+
I will join with 10 guys if you make it rl map ;)
The rest looks awesome!

Maybe Ond start open 2 server :
1.realistic war ots
2.crying dog ots

You must have guessed what I write. Becouse i work in poland never go to England.
I no need learn english for use on forum i have google translate . :)

Last edited:
He can make alot more money and ALOT more fun with the crying dog ot. Just focus on that and the rest are problems for later

Runes should be 1x, always. I remember everyone playing sorcerer because manatick was relativly quick so they actually hunted with SDs.
Server will be great if runes are 1x and if knights/paladins has a decent attack.

You could dissagree, but then (Once again) We'd see a server full of sorcerers.

Its nice with balanced vocations. But lets face it, 7.4 was not very balanced. MS was the way to go if you wanted to inflict high damage in a short period of time. I dont want to have too many paladins and knights, that slows the game down and battles get boring since it will be all about positions and alot less about aim and timing.

tampon shame on u ;(

*tell me why...tell me why*

whatever bring your crying dog server online and we will see what happen

Its nice with balanced vocations. But lets face it, 7.4 was not very balanced. MS was the way to go if you wanted to inflict high damage in a short period of time. I dont want to have too many paladins and knights, that slows the game down and battles get boring since it will be all about positions and alot less about aim and timing.
You cant compare this servers vocation balance to tibia's 7.4 vocation balance since leveling and getting cash is easier which makes sorcerer more powerful (Sorcerers gain the most each level, and with a lot of cash they can use SDs or Expos hunting).

Differnt spawns are good for different vocations. If the server only has one vocation, a few spawns are crowded and some spawns are empty almost all the time. About the PvP part, Do you rather want 8 sorcerers, 1 paladin and 1 knight in every team or 4 sorcerers, 2 knights, 2 paladins and 2 druids in every team? I'd rather have a war with every vocation in it, maybe that's just me?

Every vocation should feel powerful to play, you shouldn feel obligated to play sorcerer just because the other vocations are fucking useless.

maybe ond start open 2 server :
1.realistic war ots
2.crying dog ots

you must have guessed what i write. Becouse i work in poland never go to england.

google translate works irl too?

What!?

Maybe Ond start open 2 server :
1.realistic war ots
2.crying dog ots

You must have guessed what I write. Becouse i work in poland never go to England.

So you're gonna stay in poland whole your life? Not even a trip to a sunny or any other non-depressive country? And google-translate barely works, most time we dont understand what you are trying to say

Client is more or less done, encrypted and so on, thanks yet again Hans Henrik. Still dealing with the "Can't walk on items with height" issue, probably it will be reproduced. Also the map is coming along well and so is the SPR file, needs to be edited. After all that is done the scripting will begin and there is not TONS of script to be written = will be done by friday without worries (IF EVERYTHING WORKS AS EXPECTED)

lol farcanox and tampon really made me LOL

"oldschool is full of retarted retards" - farcanox

"i got google translate" - tampon

lololololol really these guys are funny

Please add premium accounts as mastercores had, otherwise the ot wont last for long. Also make it real map and you got 300 players.

Please add premium accounts as mastercores had, otherwise the ot wont last for long. Also make it real map and you got 300 players.

ye cause everyone can, abra kadabra 100% new 7.4 real map! -,- he has a greath custom map. i hope he made more and more spawns while it was down so then its probaly big enough to have fun on for long time.

also ond. make some quests more difficult, like that black knight quest there is. its to easy;s same goes for some other quests

8 sorcerers, 1 paladin and 1 knight in every team not 4 sorcerers, 2 knights, 2 paladins and 2 druids in every team? I'd rather have a war with every vocation in it, maybe that's just me?

I'm saying i dont want 4 sorcerer 2 knight, 2 paladins and 2 druid agasint 6 knights, 3 paladins and 4 mages. Thats why he shouldnt higher melee and distance more then it should. Just cause it should be balance. Too many knights and paladins still slows down the pace, alot.

Back