• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

plssss ond fix something for me that i can also check the website. cause this one doesn't want to load.

Kingdanny said:
Cant you zoom out and make a printscreen -> upload?

Wont get all the map when fully out zoomed, can just make a copy and convert it to 7.6 = problem solved. I'll do that tomorrow

assassinho said:
plssss ond fix something for me that i can also check the website. cause this one doesn't want to load.

It loads for me, or what do you mean?

1: I won't give you directions, that's why it's a custom map, it's supposed to be explored, not "Okey, you hunt here, and you go there and you can hunt over here, I'll teleport you all". 2: I can't generate a mini map because that function is broken when using 7.4 as option in the mapeditor. 3: there is spawns, near city, you just fail to see them because you rush south, west, north as far as you can. 4: there is experience stages. 5: I'm not trying to make money on my server, I have it online for fun. I apologize if you get the feeling that I'm pissed, I'm not, just pointing it out.

I did find hunting places, I could have became the highest level, I just gave you tips since thats why mainly people dont play. Rotworms are the most killed creatures in tibia, therefor you cant just put 5 of them and use other creatures anywhere else, it just simply doesnt work. I could have got at least 10 people to play here, but they dont want to play custom maps since its allways underspawned and ridicilous. I liked the server, but sorry, I cant see wars here.

I don't know how long you were online but about 40 of those 56 people who was online yesterday managed to find hunting places. And I don't see why big rotworm caves is needed since it's about 20x exp in the beginning. You'll get 20 in no time and if you still want to hunt rotworms then you have to find a cave, and there is such cave.

Wont get all the map when fully out zoomed, can just make a copy and convert it to 7.6 = problem solved. I'll do that tomorrow

It loads for me, or what do you mean?

its probaly only me who have this but still anoying can't see highscore or anything.. it just doesn't load for me. it says can't find webpage:S

Worst possible fucking ot anyone could play. I do not recommend this server, it's full of fucking buggs and it would take atleast 4 weeks of intense fucking scripting to fix any of these buggs, and im not going to tell you the buggs, neither am i going to help you with anything at all, Im fucking tired of always playing this fucking ot, time-after-time to always get fucking dissapointed of buggs all the time. Check your fucking monster scripts. Your fucking formulas on everything, Map buggs. everything DUde, fucking throw this shit down the dumpster. DUDE EVEN YOUR FUCKING PVP IS BUGGED, Red-skulled gets attacked some times your foe's dont get yellow-skulled, hence to know that is how one of my pals got banned. AND A FUCKING 4 Day BANN on a custom OT? you gotta be fucking shiting me! And epic quests yeah right. No books no nothing. The ot has not been fucking thought of yet. Just wait and see, how i fucking hope they ddos your server. Because you dont give 2 shits about anything. Just so you can host your little fucking ot. And if you are going to say you put your time and effort into it. THINK AGAIN! ITS NOT ENOUGH! Go to the fucking help part of OTLAND And dont start posting shit untill you're done with knowing what you need to know. UNtill then dont fucking post about your shit ot about your shit page, and how fucking shit its customly made. So manny spawns are missing there are vast fucking lands of nothing-ness. And walking to a spawn takes ages years and fucking eternities. Get Fucked irl I dont know why the hell i supported this bullshit of a "project" to begin with. And for everyone who reads this. ITS not flaming, its giving someone who has nothing to think with, to know where he stands. He does not know what he is talking about, he does not even know how to make something as easy as doing 7.72 into 7.4(which only includes graphics and parcel traps!)(Give me a fucking break!) which is easy as fuck, But takes abit of time. I got no idea what more to say, that dont fucking waste your time and effort on this ot, OR any other out there. Wait for something as (tibianic / classictibia projects to shine) Then you might find something more fun. Yeah sure its low exp but hell instead of playing 300 different ots you might actually be high level enough to do anything at all on those ots (just think about it)(and im not really comparing those ots to this one!), but think about the resets and efforts of this little brat who thinks highly of himself, reset after reset! mapping after mapping ends all in failures and nothing else!

Nothing more to say. Than thank you for wasting our time and yours, I dont give two shits if it was 2 minutes or 2 weeks. Close it down before someone forces you to!

the map is cool i suggest don't change it or give hints or anything its not hard to explore player amount is fine but i was getting owned by a paladin entirely to hard with bolts

20z8mrm.png

I tried with 7.40 too.

Thats exactly what i mean, No brains no action no nothing. Everything "society" stands for you are its Antithesis. Stop playing games kid go and fucking read books and do something better for society and you're family. Fucking hell. "Umadbro" fucking imbecile Stop quoting with stupid internet words. And think for once.

Its apparent he has done a lot of work and OT is for enjoyment relaxxxxx be thankful hes not like real/elite haha plus you need custom client to play this otserv i think he said that don't use real client and ipchanger

I suggest the server its pretty cool except I need help killing these pkers

20z8mrm.png

I tried with 7.40 too.

you need a custom client. lol

@nacknemo lol you look so addicted to tibia. its very simple if you don't like a ot just quit. by not giving him the bugs it just shows how immature you are. hope your mother drops you in a dumpster soon cause your worthless.
a tip for you if you can't play tibia for fun anymore it means your addicted = slow down and put your computer off more often.

" Nothing more to say. Than thank you for wasting our time and yours, I dont give two shits if it was 2 minutes or 2 weeks. Close it down before someone forces you to! "

at the end you always waste time on a ot nacknemo. you shouldn't look like that to ots. you think you can play years on ots? well then go to rl tibia. ots are pure for fun. if someone puts overpowered donations or any kind of donations you should think if that ot is really just about fun.

also nacknemo you don't look to the good things of a ot, this gm atleast answer if you report a bug on the forum or ingame. he atleast tries to make something of it. unless many other gms.

Last edited:
you need a custom client. lol

@nacknemo lol you look so addicted to tibia. its very simple if you don't like a ot just quit. by not giving him the bugs it just shows how immature you are. hope your mother drops you in a dumpster soon cause your worthless.
a tip for you if you can't play tibia for fun anymore it means your addicted = slow down and put your computer off more often.

" Nothing more to say. Than thank you for wasting our time and yours, I dont give two shits if it was 2 minutes or 2 weeks. Close it down before someone forces you to! "

at the end you always waste time on a ot nacknemo. you shouldn't look like that to ots. you think you can play years on ots? well then go to rl tibia. ots are pure for fun. if someone puts overpowered donations or any kind of donations you should think if that ot is really just about fun.
This.

Fix pz on boats, ppl just use "bring me to X" and u cant attack them.

ond just to be sure are picks working? also you should get some mapper to your team you got a sick big ass map but its sometimes to empty.

also the dragon laire east of woodlow is very big but not so much monsters in those big spawns should be more.

also should dl hit this;P? 13:31 Fader Abraham: 13:30 You lose 283 hitpoints due to an attack by a dragon lord. but its quit more funt o hunt them;p

Back
Top Bottom