• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Paladins and knight can now hunt constant with their bolts/weapons.
Sorcerers HAVE to make runes, so theres a huge difference.
Mages with SDS should be more efficient than knights/paladins. And it does take quite a while to make alot of SD runes.

So the damage raise was enough to balance it out.

I´d suggest 3 powerbolts / 220 mana( or w/e it is atm)

Great job so far tho, keep it up!

Yours, Vitalie

True, I will make some changes next server save

As I posted earlier, anyone can create such server, it's just the name that makes people come

lol its not the name its u U PRO WAR OT hoster i just dont see wat uhave against em it makes community so fucking happy and on that war ot ull have over 20 online lol on ur last u had over 50 online on times !! can u just give it a try xd

Btw Dog, you should keep an eye after botters, Nitros and Sdkr both logges out as soon as someone enters their screen.

Yours, Vitalie

it's a very nice server, more people should try it!
trainingln.jpg

both you and I know its not a fake, anyhow, why cant you ban him for it? You can probably check the IPs to see that it´s the same person.

And not banning him just pisses me off, because its not fair for people who actually worked hard for their progress that a dude comes along and bots and gets away with it.

both you and I know its not a fake, anyhow, why cant you ban him for it? You can probably check the IPs to see that it´s the same person.

And not banning him just pisses me off, because its not fair for people who actually worked hard for their progress that a dude comes along and bots and gets away with it.

I can ban him for it if I catch him and yes I know it's not a fake within myself but it COULD be, there's a difference. If I see him doing that again he'll be banned.

Zakari and Elite warrior are also examples of botters, afk training with runemaking bot.

You should consider getting an active GM to take care of those matters.

I could advertise for a gamemaster position but that would require the gamemaster to be able to use cam - when banning botters/other rule violators.

Back