• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Manareg is quite big, SDS are 220mana and 2X so sorcerers level really quick and theyre really strong on higher levels, so imo you should nerf their leveling ability just a bit.

Great server, but a suggestion!

You should raise the accuracy of knights, because they CAN get a nice hit, but most of the time they do silly hits.

Yours, Vitalie

man i tried crying dog its great ot xd but pointless to keep it up with never more than 15 people online lol .... n all the people online just wanna pg so the ot is no fun xd

i agree, paladins are extremely weak. cant barely do anything without sds.. making hit chance higher and it would be great

I agree with raising the hit chance for both knights and paladins, but im pretty sure that wont happen, since apparently, this is what it looked like in 7.4.

Yours, Vitalie

even if paladins and knights were weaker before i know that a lvl 60 paladin with 70 distance would be able to kill cylclops with 3-4 bolts which i cant and if the admin is still on this forum id like to ask(everyone actually), heroes didnt heal back in 7.4... right? im pretty sure they didnt do that until 7.6 or probably even later

Increased meleeDamage / distDamage from 1.0 to 1.2 on request.

Great job with the new damage formulas!

But I´m going to have to complain about the amount of bolts the paladins make with their spells.
6 power bolts for 200 mana is way to easy to make, especially since the new formula already balanced out the vocations.

I´m happy with the new damage of knights, and I know that many of my paladin friends do up to 200~ with regular bolts, so powerbolts should be SPECIAL.
People shouldnt be running around with a bp of powerbolts and do an avarage of 300 damage on everyhit, and add up more with SDs.

Hopefully you´ll test it and see that I´m right.

Yours, Vitalie

i wouldnt say that pallys does 300 on average with power bolts, however i do agree that 3 power bolts would be enough as 200 mana is gained quite quickly. i love the new damage on the pallys and i hope more people will join this server as it kicks @$$!

Well I did so before server save that I asked few people online and sorcerers, actually found that to be OK with power bolts due to the reason that it's easy for sorcerers to create SDs and then hunt. I will reduce it a little to 4 or something and hopefully everyone will be happy with it

Well I did so before server save that I asked few people online and sorcerers, actually found that to be OK with power bolts due to the reason that it's easy for sorcerers to create SDs and then hunt. I will reduce it a little to 4 or something and hopefully everyone will be happy with it

Paladins and knight can now hunt constant with their bolts/weapons.
Sorcerers HAVE to make runes, so theres a huge difference.
Mages with SDS should be more efficient than knights/paladins. And it does take quite a while to make alot of SD runes.

So the damage raise was enough to balance it out.

I´d suggest 3 powerbolts / 220 mana( or w/e it is atm)

Great job so far tho, keep it up!

Yours, Vitalie

Back