• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Hey ond can we atleast take a vote for war server or Rpg just to see what people want and we go from results?

I do not wish to sound rude now but if you want to play on a war server you will simply have to make one yourself or find someone else that will make you one. I wont open mine up at the moment due to this server and mainly (as mentioned earlier) since it gets attacked before 10 days have gone. Sorry.

Can you host both servers rpg and war ot? I dont know if your host can handle. But you can try if it is possible.

No I'm afraid my computer suck too much to handle that. And yet again I remind this thread about the attacks I encounter every - single time I host it. And botters will bot, they can just change their IP if they get banned, but there is not only botters, some are abusing bugs and violates other rules aswell (thought I read something about not banning botters)

It is ok i understand you gl with rpg server. I hope someone else open any war ot soon.

I wont, reason I closed it was because everyone quitted, had 0-2 players online in average. Now it's currently 17 online and hopefully there will be more as the server expands; in map and features - also bugs are taken care of asap

Well,dont like 7.4 because i dont get too much fps on it,on pandera , the graphic was choppy as hell

Ond ! plz log in !! i am bored waiting for do 10k quest because is bugged for sorcerer... is really anoying.

There is nothing special about my war server, in that case it is the name that people log in for.

I'm using Avesta 0.6.3 converted down to 7.4 by Ferrus.
I'm using a modified Thais map that took me less than an hour to create.
I'm using Nicaw AAC's website scripts.
I'm hosting it on a computer with 3 GB ram and a dual core (2.00GHz) proccesor.

There is really nothing special to it, I haven't edited anything in the PvP-System.
Anyone could create such a server, might take a day due to testing after that it's just to go.

Now you know what you need and what to do to acheive about the same as realistic-war

Please stop post content regarding realistic-war on this thread now.

There is nothing special about my war server, in that case it is the name that people log in for.

I'm using Avesta 0.6.3 converted down to 7.4 by Ferrus.
I'm using a modified Thais map that took me less than an hour to create.
I'm using Nicaw AAC's website scripts.
I'm hosting it on a computer with 3 GB ram and a dual core (2.00GHz) proccesor.

There is really nothing special to it, I haven't edited anything in the PvP-System.
Anyone could create such a server, might take a day due to testing after that it's just to go.

Now you know what you need and what to do to acheive about the same as realistic-war

Please stop post content regarding realistic-war on this thread now.

dont be modest your war server was great ^^

Hey Ond, why couldnt u make highrated server 7.4 like originaltibia.com was and instead of that u made crying-dog server?

Back