• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

WTF ?!?!

ML 7x
Runes 2x

and skill 8x ?????
You really fan of mages...
Balance it -.-

Top ml 1 Judas 60
Top club 1 Warhammer 64
Top sword 1 Tyngaste 71
Top axe 1 Yusef 71
Top distance 1 Bro'ker 76

Something is very wrong!

so how this server is? plz dont just say "awesome" its not engouh to describe a server

so how this server is? plz dont just say "awesome" its not engouh to describe a server
Pros:
Nice map/npcs
Nice quests
Nice ml rates/xp rates
40+ ative players

Con:
Skill rates really sux compared with ml (top ml is 61 and top shielding 64)
Unbalanced Vocation, Sorc really overpower, since high regain + adori blank + double charge runes
Druid are good,but paralyze need ml 48 and not 35 -.-
Paladin skill rate slow, bolts sux... Power bolt good option, but 200 mana per 3 pb -.-
Knight = SUX very slow skill rate + uh expensive at npc and no one sell it + exori 4/5 mana + joke hits (gm increased the damage, but still suxxxxx)
Some Random Pks (crazy, punio ...)

If u start play here, make Sorcerer!

The server is boring, cant explain why it just is.

Why ?

1º Just one decent vocation, everyone agrees with this! (+1 to sorc!)
2º Skill Rate slow to knights and paladins! (+1 to sorc!)
3º Vampires hits more than Dragon Lords!
4º Full atk/Balanced/ Full Def don't work (+1 to sorc!)
5º Bolts don't deal damage, you need make Power Bolt (200 mana 3 pb)

Loot rate is low to war/pk server

5º motives XD

Why ?

1º Just one decent vocation, everyone agrees with this! (+1 to sorc!)
2º Skill Rate slow to knights and paladins! (+1 to sorc!)
3º Vampires hits more than Dragon Lords!
4º Full atk/Balanced/ Full Def don't work (+1 to sorc!)
5º Bolts don't deal damage, you need make Power Bolt (200 mana 3 pb)

Loot rate is low to war/pk server

5º motives XD

6* Full of botters.

Since everybody cries like f*ck I will make some changes Again to the other vocations... to you whose see yourself as idiots; no, I will not add ÜBER DEMON LORD EXORI to knights and WARLOCK DEAD GRAN VIS to Pallys and so on.
I agree with one thing, the skill rate is a little bit slow, but keep in mind that Judas has been playing here the longest, and is online the most AND making runes outside his house daily. That cOUlD be why his magic level is high but nevermind.

New:

Skill: 12x
Exori: 50% mana
Druid Paralyze: mag 40

And you honestly think this will make players choose knights/paladins? Okey. Let's try it.

@Vitalie, check the fuc*ing ban section on the website
@Luke88 This server is not for you obviously
@Dusieqq Not for you either, bb

@Ond, Yes of course, a couple of botters got banned 2-3 days ago, but that doesnt change the fact that everyone's still botting. 1/3 of the players online are main chars, the rest are SD/UH making mages.

Do you voluntair to cam everyone 24/7 then be my guest else you should understand the situation that it's quite HARD to be online EVERY SINGLE SECOND looking for botters when I have a life beyond OT, I'm sure you have aswell and it seems like it's only you complaining about just this.

@Ond, Yes of course, a couple of botters got banned 2-3 days ago, but that doesnt change the fact that everyone's still botting. 1/3 of the players online are main chars, the rest are SD/UH making mages.

Couple = 14
2-3 Days ago = 1 day ago

are blessings gonna be added? it kind of feels painful when losing 200% exp when dying ^^

oh well i was looking for some old type ot but seeing your posts all i can say "you are retard" if u have no time for managing a server then why did u even started it when u knew ull have no time for it?

People are giving you some nice feedback yet your calling them idiots.

GL passing 50 players online with that attitude.

Haven't called anyone idiot, only indirectly (not sure of the translation), any how, people complain about everything, some about that, some about the other, I try to adjust and also remind that this is a 7.4 server which the vocations is supposed to be a little bit of unbalanced, knights are needed anyway for some quests on the server by the way, anyway I go with the flow and make those changes and the crying get silenced for a while until next thing comes up (this is ingame however), when I start to deliver the banishment, everyone cries. Point is I reserve the right to frustration sometimes.

"Hampish said:
GL passing 50 players online with that attitude.

Thanks.

oh well i was looking for some old type ot but seeing your posts all i can say "you are retard" if u have no time for managing a server then why did u even started it when u knew ull have no time for it?

What do you even mean by this? How am I not managing the server?

are blessings gonna be added? it kind of feels painful when losing 200% exp when dying ^^

Since the request is growing, I will but it require some tests, I tried to add it before without success, I might have made some mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wont play ur server anymore man dragons are not realistic they combo 3 fire waves in 1 turn wtf is that for crap... i quited right now and will come back when u finally fixed those fucking dragons...

i wont play ur server anymore man dragons are not realistic they combo 3 fire waves in 1 turn wtf is that for crap... i quited right now and will come back when u finally fixed those fucking dragons...

Dragons aren't and will never be realistic.

Back