• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Does the server have an active GM after the latest reset?
Still as much afk-botters as before?

The server is almost perfect, just need to balance the vocations. All players agree that MS is VERY Overpower (yes I know they were! But this is not CipSoft) then fix vocations or no one will play knight, paladin and druid ...
And everyone is bored of pvp Ms vrs Ms...

The Map is the best I've ever played : several quest, places to hunt, cities are great for pvp...
Npc perfect!!!
Mosters with nice AI!!!

Who is bored of CipSoft style will love this server.

Thank you for sharing this great work with us.

well he should atleast change paralyze to m lvl 45-50 not 54.. cause i became druid (reason for some others aswell) cause we can paralyze and it is a nice rune to use.. but as it look like now we will never use it..
also gm pls keep on mapping and make more places to go makes it more intrested for us.

ey ond are there like any epic quests aswell with rewards like golden helmet? stonecutter axe or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
The server is almost perfect, just need to balance the vocations. All players agree that MS is VERY Overpower (yes I know they were! But this is not CipSoft) then fix vocations or no one will play knight, paladin and druid ...
And everyone is bored of pvp Ms vrs Ms...

The Map is the best I've ever played : several quest, places to hunt, cities are great for pvp...
Npc perfect!!!
Mosters with nice AI!!!

Who is bored of CipSoft style will love this server.

Thank you for sharing this great work with us.

Ye, druid were so fail to make, I can't really do shit.
Paralyze MAGIC LEVEL 54 which will take WEEKS.
Sorcerers can just make their own war BP infinite
While I'll have to buy all the shit except uhs and gfbs.

And that's how it's supposed to be, but it feels very lame if i can't take the advantage from paralyze.

To answer in general, what you want is the vocations to be more balanced, sure, I have nothing against it since there is alot of sorcerers. And paralyze, I agree aswell, 54 is kind of high since it's hard to get magic level. I will set it to 47.

Regarding knights, their exori will Not be changed to 100 mana that would equal in 2-3 fluids - exori - 2-3 fluids - exori. It might be nice for low levels but for higher knights in level 70-80 it will be reversed and they will become overpowered.

EPIC Quests: No, but I will start working on it to night.

To answer in general, what you want is the vocations to be more balanced, sure, I have nothing against it since there is alot of sorcerers. And paralyze, I agree aswell, 54 is kind of high since it's hard to get magic level. I will set it to 47.

Regarding knights, their exori will Not be changed to 100 mana that would equal in 2-3 fluids - exori - 2-3 fluids - exori. It might be nice for low levels but for higher knights in level 70-80 it will be reversed and they will become overpowered.

EPIC Quests: No, but I will start working on it to night.

Awesome, keep up with the support/responding and such :)

Knights still sux... I think the skill / rate is really slow compared ml ..

I show my hunt to some players and everyone laughed at me -.-

We just made a kngiht and gave it daramain waraxe (39:atk), we did 30 dmg on a sorcerer with pset. The knight had 11 axe fighting.

I really doubt knights do bad damage now after the patch...

Back