• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
From ingame same rule book can be found in the forums "Potential rule book by big bawse" and the offical Rule Book
There is no such topic in forum (check ss in my post ^) and there is no such rule which shows up on default channel.

Why is this still being bumped? don't bitch about MCing when the entire servers playerbase is just the owner mcing clients with bots... lol

Why is this still being bumped? don't bitch about MCing when the entire servers playerbase is just the owner mcing clients with bots... lol
Please get ur fact straight... Im so tired of seeing this blind hate for no reason just keep it down if you dont like dont comment? do something good with ur energy and time please :)

Horrible server would never recommend this to anyone

Last edited:
Don't like mission manager at Bosses. Rewards seems to be not fair, you cannot bot there so getting this coins manualy it's for
masochists (and very big waste of time). Got 1 or 2 levels for 500 boss coins mission. (xD)

My suggestion is:
add new stronger bosses, which give more boss coins like 30-40 minimum.

or

rework/change drop of current 3k+ bosses to drop 20-40 boss coins

which this method ppl could acutaly make this missions.

Don't like mission manager at Bosses. Rewards seems to be not fair, you cannot bot there so getting this coins manualy it's for
masochists (and very big waste of time). Got 1 or 2 levels for 500 boss coins mission. (xD)

My suggestion is:
add new stronger bosses, which give more boss coins like 30-40 minimum.

or

rework/change drop of current 3k+ bosses to drop 20-40 boss coins

which this method ppl could acutaly make this missions.
We have future plans about adding more bosses for higher levels which will give better rewards :) Thanks for the feedback man i appricieate it!

Shit server with shit admins. Resets all the time to scam you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back