• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Goblinsfoe's Server custom/8.6

What do you think about this server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoster
Reaction score

Server Info

I will write all server information in text first, then I will create a list so you can choose whether you want to read it in text or table form.

The ip-address to our server is "golbinsfoe.com" and the same goes for the website (goblinsfoe.com).
At our homepage you're able to download our custom client which will allow you to connect directly from the client to our server without any ip-changer. Which is very comfortable. Otherwise if you want to use tibia's client, you'll need to have 8.6 and put port: 7171, ip-address: goblinsfoe.com into the ip-changer. The up-time will be nearly 24/7. (exceptions when we need a server restart or we're suffering from any kind of crash). The server is hosted in Sweden with a 100 Mbit Connection. So there will not be any lag.

Well, the map is a custom made map, with a quest system from FlammingVets system. Plus that we have extra quests, which are custom made quests
This server has a custom map, with loads of features and more will be added within shortly. We have lots of custom monsters, some of them are from FlammingVets (or rather they are invented from them, but custom made to fit our server better). They are pretty hard to kill. All monsters are a little bit stronger than normally. But there aren't any mega hits by them, so you'll be killed in one attack suddenly as some server has. It's balanced where all monsters hit with a even attack all the time. Some information about the items now, all items are base on a exponential function, so ever single item have more stats than normally (as long as they don't have 1 in any stat, since "1^x = 1".) You can loot items which have a special rareness, for instance you can loot a rare weapon which will give you extra stats in any way. For example a % of attack/attack-speed, and so on. Which will make it more fun again in a high exp server to loot things. Since you'll gain lots of benefits of using a rareness on any equipment. (Scroll down a little to find out how the rates are here at Goblinsfoe).

We have also lots of custom spells, for many different levels. For instance the highest level-spell is 200, 000. Just before you'll reach the rebirth level which is 210, 000. Of course you can keep on leveling above the limit for rebirths. However you won't gain as much on that as taking a rebirth, you'll grow stronger faster when taking rebirths. There is also fast attack here on the server when standing still, about 3 times each second. If you have any questions to us, you can always take them through our Facebook's fan page! Hope you enjoy our server. You can also ask questions here in the thread as well. But they are more likely to be answered faster on our Facebook page.

Ip-address: goblinsfoe.com
(if you download our custom client you won't need any ip-adress.)
Port: 7171
(as usual)
Client Version: 8.6
(You can connect through a tibia client with an ip-changer as well)
Uptime: 24/7
(It will be, since the server starts at the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] of August 2012.)
Hosted: The server is hosted in Sweden with a bandwidth of 100 Mbit/s connection.
Map: Custom Map
This map is custom made, with quests from FlammingVets and some of their monsters, of course more will be added as the server grows.
Experience Rate: 125, 000 x
Server contains rebirth-system which is possible to use at level 210, 000
Skill Rate: 300 x
Rate Magic: 300 x
Rate Loot: 3 x
Rate Spawn: 4 x

More Features

*Weapons are based on an exponential function, which increases the attack very much of already good weapons.
*Items have different rarity, which add a percentage of the stats.
*Monsters have more attack and more defense than normally.
*Fast Attack, about 3 times per second.
*Plus many more features.
*There are more features coming up as the server grows. For instance blacksmithing-system, mining-system, woodcutting-system, lifesteal-system and many more new systems.

Screens

33e0bba.png

28vw31u.png

r289sj.png

jka7hi.png

28vw31u.jpg

P.s Stay tuned to find out more information about Goblinsfoe's Server, or join us at Facebook here, to receive the latest news.

Kind Regards,

The Goblinsfoe's Team ©

Last edited:
Thanks, hope to see you online then! :)
I'll add some pictures and stuff when the server is online!
I didn't take any screen shots during the test period. I'm sorry for that.

@ deadbringer "Screens will be added within shortly as well. Just a little preview before start tomorrow on the 24th of August."

@Topic I will try it! And probably only because you helped me some in support forum, I think you are a good admin :)
I also saw some things that you asked for around the forums, so I know there's some effort put into this project :)

Soon, very soon. Probably in the nearest hour.

Swiff, I've spent almost the whole summer :p

Website is on now, you can check the server status there.

Click here to view the homepage of Goblinsfoe's Server.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the server to start, I'm refreshing that page every few minutes :D. Any idea when it will be up?

Can't wait for the server to start, I'm refreshing that page every few minutes :D. Any idea when it will be up?

Trought I was the only doing this, haha.

@edit:
Downloaded the installer and when I try to install it says that its not a win32 archive, so I think you have to upload again.

costum map... but when i see gallery its shows all pictures of real map.
and how are the rates? all the time that high or do they lower later on?

Lol, keep refreshing. It will be up, but probably later today. The server is soon on, I'll edit this thread then! :)
Downloaded the installer and when I try to install it says that its not a win32 archive, so I think you have to upload again.
Well that is probably due to that I compiled the installer in win64, I'll try to fix that error as fast as possible. It will work with the normal tibia client as well since it's just some style editing, not any items or stuffs like that.

costum map... but when i see gallery its shows all pictures of real map.
and how are the rates? all the time that high or do they lower later on?

Well, I should remove those pictures actually, I've forgotten that, it was from a server from a friend of mine, I'm using his modern AAC folder :p
The exp is firm, there are no experience stages, on this server.

Server will be up in any moment from now of, like 5 min probably, just going to fix downloads, had an error with win32 OS. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Server is online now!

I'm sorry, it just crashed. Hoster is going to restart his computer, then the website will be up and running again. It won't take so much time.

Sorry for that incident.

Back