• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] | HaunteD | 8.60 | Evolution Map

The donation manarunes, and manarunes in general are making me think twice about playing here :l

The donation manarunes, and manarunes in general are making me think twice about playing here :l
Its up to you if you want to play or not but as said i will fix all the runes.
If you are thinking about using runes to give mana/health and thats what disturb you i don't have much for an answer, i will however keep it that way.

Last edited:
Yeah,seriously,who cares if u gonna play. <<<< Not flaming btw

It's an open-tibia server, it's not really supposed to be that much like real tibia :O

everything is fine just its really fast atk on ue :( thats how paladin die fast i was 300 and 250 sorc +200 another combo ue i died in 3 ues haha :D
you just need fix that lower exhausted on ue then all fine xd

Delay no message from our dedicated server support. Nothing to do beside wait.

I hope you are kidding me?
First of all you're NOT supposed to survive 2 mages UE comboing you. Especially if they got some mlvl.
Secondly the exhaust is fine atleast not to low.
Thirdly they lose a great amount of mana using UE so if you're smart enough you can use this to your advantage.

EDIT Meant for rox666

I hope you are kidding me?
First of all you're NOT supposed to survive 2 mages UE comboing you. Especially if they got some mlvl.
Secondly the exhaust is fine atleast not to low.
Thirdly they lose a great amount of mana using UE so if you're smart enough you can use this to your advantage.

EDIT Meant for rox666

Come on dude im not kidding you,its really unbalanced exhausted it should be good ue hit but not too fast cus i heal 1k on level 300 paladin, 250 mage hit with exevo gran mas vis 700 to me per hit so 2 mages enough to fk me up..understand now ?

Come on dude im not kidding you,its really unbalanced exhausted it should be good ue hit but not too fast cus i heal 1k on level 300 paladin, 250 mage hit with exevo gran mas vis 700 to me per hit so 2 mages enough to fk me up..understand now ?
You're not really supposed to survive 2 mages, ofcourse its unbalanced. Some people donate and get better items and some don't.
The owner is probably already working on balancing the vocations more.

Before the reset I had a 320 mage, and I couldnt really kill anyone over lvl 200 by myself, I do about 500-1000 with UE on players, dont really remember, and the donor runes heal over 1k.

Rox666 stop lie :p
A lvl 250 mage could never have dont 1k dmg with ue on players when i on lvl 350 did 1-1.5k~

Okay so now we got a REAL launch date/time. 25/04 17:00

The balance is probably a bit bad now but i am awaiting people to tell me what's wrong with the balance so i can fix it.

Last edited:
check your magic lvl?-.-

mjmackan : just fix a exhausted time its 500 now im sure put like 1200 and all ok oO ue rlly fast :D
If its 500 now I think 1200 will be way too much lol, and that would be for every spell for every class, even for manarune/healthrune so it wouldnt make any difference tbh lol.

For real rox666 you are a complete moron, you seriously think a mage should wait about 2 second for each ue? I think the problem here is not the vocations needing balancing but you needing some experience.

EDIT: Just for u to know, I saw a 300 RP seriously slaughtering 2 mages in level 250~

The exhaust time is between 800 - 1000 but mostly 1000 milliseconds. I think that is pretty okay also, mages are meant to deal a high amount of damage and be weak against damage and thats how it is right now.
But we still need to balance the vocation a bit and it will be best to do that when i've got players online so i can get all opinions.

Back