• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Luna 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server might return in near future. Improved map, action/movement scripts, npcs, in general everything. Here's an example of before and after editing of the map:

Ghoul spawn east of Woodlow

Before:

1UO3O5c.jpg

After:

pftsLid.jpg

Please give your opinion on a custom map server 7.4 area. Would you try it?

If you would what do you want to see?

New spells?
New creatures?
New outfits?

Anything else? Please hand me some feedback if you're interested.

Played both of your custom servers before and enjoyed them alot! Do you have any specific date for launch?

This server might return in near future. Improved map, action/movement scripts, npcs, in general everything. Here's an example of before and after editing of the map:

Ghoul spawn east of Woodlow

Before:

1UO3O5c.jpg

After:

pftsLid.jpg

Please give your opinion on a custom map server 7.4 area. Would you try it?

If you would what do you want to see?

New spells?
New creatures?
New outfits?

Anything else? Please hand me some feedback if you're interested.

Played the last custom server of yours, I liked it alot.

would love to see servers like this go online - finally something unique that contributes to the ot community. If you need any financial funds to set your server up, I'll be happy to provide :- )

For sure some new spells to add more fun to kina's and pally's.

Last edited:
When could we expect a start if it would come online again? I used to play crying-dog like an obsessed demon!!!!

i enjoy'd the previous server aswell. maby it was abit small tho. and if you open it again for sure everyone knows the most of it already. make some quests also abit harder;p hope you have som egood team with you to make this more "perfect"then it was before;)

this server was da bomb :D would love to play it again ^^ but ye like assassinho said, the map was pretty small so some new areas and it will be perfect :)

Can't give a date on the start since the server is not eniterly complete yet, I can give day-by-day information on this thread on how it's going.

More over the frag system will be more like tibias with frags limits per day / week / month to prevent mass-pk. Also thinking of a custom exp rate similar to what Mastercores and Tibianic HR was using ... any other requests or opinions, I will gladly take.

I'd recomend people to play another server meanwhile instead of waiting. For example RealOTs, Tibianic, OriginalTibia.

Last edited:
Yes, some tasks are added. Mostly smaller ones from "noob" spawns.

For example there is a wild warrior npc that hands out missions to destroy for the minotaurs on the other mountain. And vice versa. Will add a more default town npc that can give out tasks aswell

Yes, some tasks are added. Mostly smaller ones from "noob" spawns.

For example there is a wild warrior npc that hands out missions to destroy for the minotaurs on the other mountain. And vice versa. Will add a more default town npc that can give out tasks aswell
Nice! just keep us updated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back