• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, my first impressions of the server weren't all that great, because I was wondering what made the server a custom OT. However, since I've been playing OTs for more than a decade, I know much better than to judge a server based off first impressions. It took three shots, but I finally began enjoying the server.
I didn't, and still don't like the fact that there are no custom vocations (as far as I can tell), and no custom spells (again, as far as I can tell). No spell library on the website, and no spell command, and haven't found my way to a spellbook as of yet. Either way, if you've played tibia, you should have no problem playing this server.

Besides the custom map, and a couple of custom item uses, like the luminous orb, I fail to see what's in-depth custom about this OT. However, that aside, it actually is a great server. It's fun to play, not tooo fast to level but still fairly quick. Its map is expansive and can be very confusing (for example, I was in a mino cave once and the next floor down were 2 dragons, no warning of any sort).

No custom spells, vocs, monsters, weapons, equipment, and etc, all that aside, it's a great server. Again, this is just a beginner's perspective, but I feel like if the "custom" of the custom server isn't slapping me across the face by the time I hit level 19, it's not very custom, besides its wonderful map, of course.

I have to admit, my first impressions of the server weren't all that great, because I was wondering what made the server a custom OT. However, since I've been playing OTs for more than a decade, I know much better than to judge a server based off first impressions. It took three shots, but I finally began enjoying the server.
I didn't, and still don't like the fact that there are no custom vocations (as far as I can tell), and no custom spells (again, as far as I can tell). No spell library on the website, and no spell command, and haven't found my way to a spellbook as of yet. Either way, if you've played tibia, you should have no problem playing this server.

Besides the custom map, and a couple of custom item uses, like the luminous orb, I fail to see what's in-depth custom about this OT. However, that aside, it actually is a great server. It's fun to play, not tooo fast to level but still fairly quick. Its map is expansive and can be very confusing (for example, I was in a mino cave once and the next floor down were 2 dragons, no warning of any sort).

No custom spells, vocs, monsters, weapons, equipment, and etc, all that aside, it's a great server. Again, this is just a beginner's perspective, but I feel like if the "custom" of the custom server isn't slapping me across the face by the time I hit level 19, it's not very custom, besides its wonderful map, of course.

If you read it says "custom map". Custom spells and vocations just removes the tibia feeling.

@up x2.
Leave please : )
It's normal server with custom map and low rate, best idea for me

316RGcp.png

8KL307h.png

ICCrYNP.png

Keeps crashing. Lost my bp with my 1.5k (1k from quest) and my storage is there for the quest still, so now I lost ALL my money, yippee :)

We apologize for the downtime. It's sad to say but our server gets Ddos'ed and will do our best to solve this as fast as possible.

Of course the crashes happen when I'm only home for 15 more mins, heh.

Read what you wrote again and just accept it's stupid...

There's a point with what she said.. If every OT was like real tibia, who would play? Only the people who play RL maps and shit. Might I add, why are you on a CUSTOM ot thread, saying that there's NO ROOM for creativity? Ooooooh the irony.

There's a point with what she said.. If every OT was like real tibia, who would play? Only the people who play RL maps and shit. Might I add, why are you on a CUSTOM ot thread, saying that there's NO ROOM for creativity? Ooooooh the irony.
I was reffering to the first post he wrote that was just stupid...

skjut mig i pungen, dör av kick och förlorar påsen hela tiden(2ggr so far) förhelvete, mvh skitgrinig kille_97

I was reffering to the first post he wrote that was just stupid...

Imo what u just wrote is stupid... why do you think the open community ever came to life?
I know these days Rl-copies are the way to go by the new kids but i still miss the old days. Also a lot of people in the custom community want something more than just a custom map.
You say that replacing vocs and spells ruins the tibia feeling. I beg to differ. I dont play tibia to play on a knight/pally/druid or sorc, i play tibia because of the way it's played, to talk to old friends, do some pking, do some waring. either by playing a knight with the same boring spells (yes boring) or while finding the new benefits/tactics to play with a new voc (but i prefer the last), i enjoy the community based stuff the most.

On topic:
+1 for creating a nice custom map server, i'll play some tonight

If you read it says "custom map". Custom spells and vocations just removes the tibia feeling.

The tibia feeling? I honestly think that if you want the tibia feeling then playing real tibia, or real map is the place for you. I always believed that OT's was when a group of people worked together to create something new, creative, custom and so on.. A server with a custom map can hardly be called a custom server. A custom server is a server that contains custom items, spells. monsters, vocations, etc.. and possibly custom sprites if they decide to use a custom client. I play tibia because there's always a new server, with new and creative stuff in it, something exciting, so it doesn't get boring. I don't understand how so many people can like playing the same vocations, using the same spells, items, monsters and so on that have been around for sooo many years. It's the most boring thing ever for me. Nonetheless, juding by the looks this server still seems pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.