• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it to work using the IP changer that Znote posted and the tibia 10.34 client this time.

If any of you guys need help or starting equipment message me in game, Skykes. If I am not busy I will help you.

Can be the most möglig ot EU, GM is corrupt, accepts that friends of him bot during night ''cause he cant ban them when he sleeps'' also IP ban 1week for beeing rude? skjut mig i pungen med en rostig sked

HKJYJvz.jpg

So, I have a level 29 character and im trying to bid on a house but it is saying i do not have have a level 29. Is anyone able to tell me why? Also why do people own like 5 houses?

So, I have a level 29 character and im trying to bid on a house but it is saying i do not have have a level 29. Is anyone able to tell me why? Also why do people own like 5 houses?
There used to be no restriction on how many houses you could own. Znote added a 2 house per person limit and a level 30 level requirement.

@David Lättman
@trollebror

One of you, please contact my character immediately. I've found a very critical exploit in your server.
Red

Last edited:
@David Lättman
@trollebror

One of you, please contact my character immediately. I've found a very critical exploit in your server.
Red

You have no idea how much respect I have for you now. Before, I just knew you to be a very nice and supportive person, but now I respect you in a whole new light.

Reactions: Red
This OT is easily one of the best OT's out there.
Its a shame not more people are in here. I met both americans and europeans and not a single one of them complain about laggs or such.
Every new player is guaranted to have a fun time, and being able to discover never-seen before areas!

Strongly reccomend this server to every single person, that enjoys tibia.

RIma4AI.jpg

If this doesn't count as abuse, idk what does. Fix this GM or the best thing about your server is ruined. (Btw if you don't know.. After the Survive or Die event you are ported to a pvp-zone where a trap can easily be set up)

You have no idea how much respect I have for you now. Before, I just knew you to be a very nice and supportive person, but now I respect you in a whole new light.

Well thank you! It's a truly awesome server. I would hate to see it destroyed because of a small overlooked idea. Once I hear word from Trollebror I'll share what I found.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.