• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nixoria Online REALMAP 8.42

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
[- Information - We are having alot of wars and we need more players to make the wars even bigger, come on and join now -]

Welcome to Nixoria RPG-PVP!
Protocol: 8.42
SERVER ONLINE 24/7
Site: Nixoria.net
Dedicated server located in Frankfurt (Germany)!

Experience rate:
1-50 lvl 120x
51-80 lvl 100x
81-100 lvl 80x
101-120 lvl 60x
121-150 lvl 40x
151-180 lvl 25x
181<... lvl 10x
rateSkill = 25
rateMagic = 20
rateLoot = 3
PvP starts at level 50

Map info:
Real-Tibia Map

Server info:
3x 2.10+ GHz, 4 GB RAM, 100 MBIT/s
Server is hosted on a dedicated server, pings are really very good.
Always online (offline only in case of updates).

General:
We have all features the realtibia got, which is for an example Yalahar (soon 100%)
Anhilator Quest
Inq Quest
All cities including gengia etc.
Server based on Narozias server files but has been alot modified and made more stable since the narozia server was downloaded.
We have got a Shop System (Why? - To keep our dedicated server paid. No money will go to our own pocket, only to upgrade our hardware to make the server more stable etc.

Server will not close after 1 month or something, we are planning to keep it up for a year atleast, the team are very dedicated to this project also.

We have updated a lot now, please come and join us!

Do you want to see more? Don't wait and go to Nixoria.sytes.net and join us!

Last edited:
it failed =s he couldnt fix the bugs so he made a new one

The one who fails here is you, I am working everyday to fix bugs and I have fixed all bugs I've seen so far.

However, updated the server today.

What was new in the update?

* New VIP content
* Vip Vocations (only a title that is available to buy in the vip island)
* Client change, from 8.40 to 8.42 - WHY? - Because the previous server distribution I was using was crashing all the time, so I updated to a better and more stable distro.
* Added a lots of new stuff to the homepage

Enjoy!

I think serv is fine but it's have little bug at start. I made an account and character and when i wanna log in i saw that:

Wrong temple position. Please contact with Administrator.

Fix it and i'll play. ;)

Back