• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes u are, and if u dont stop ull get ddosed also.

Maybe I make a char on ur ot and kill all lvl 8s who log in thais dp.Until sum1 ddoses ur serv off.

Roldera we know your friends are doing it, were not dumb. All of otland knows your a complete loser same with your server

Roldera we know your friends are doing it, were not dumb. All of otland knows your a complete loser same with your server

Thats why he got a server on with 80 guys on average and Palera is off? yes u make sence menz

I wouldn't play a ot that ddos other ots to get players... that just proves the server is bad and need to force players to get anywhere

anyway gl

Thats why he got a server on with 80 guys on average and Palera is off? yes u make sence menz

Wow are you like an idiot? Palera is off because ryan ddosed it, you know it, ryan knows it and i know it...

ye only im not ddosing lol, but keep free bumping this topic =).

lol every new guy on this server will see it suck! I've got killed like 5 times now in thais, can't even step outside temple without someone killing me.

you are able to create your character in edron _/

have funs all!

Ur server is good... but it buggd again ffs :D ppl kill u, or u die by monsters and theres nothin u can do about it.. its rly fuckd up so... fix this shit please :)

anyone know this problem? i froze but i saw that the others didn't freeze because they kept on walking. couldn't heal or anything so i clicked loggout so i logged after a while. now i wanna loggin back but it is impossible:S

ip banned? sucks connection? something related to that.

anyone know this problem? i froze but i saw that the others didn't freeze because they kept on walking. couldn't heal or anything so i clicked loggout so i logged after a while. now i wanna loggin back but it is impossible:S

this problems comes often when you use Tibiabot ng and similar programs..
maybe stop use bot and it wont happen

this is the first time ever since i play oldschool, why didn't it happen often thenXD?

Oh look, it's Ryan with his corrupted servers again.

Don't waste your time guys, he will suck the money he can, then shut it down after he abused tons of lvls etc to his friend..

How do I know? Because he did it to me about a year ago or so, gave 100x runes, aols ssa's burst arrows etcetcetc.

On every OT Ryan hosted, theres been corruption and failure.

Don't waste your time guys, he will suck the money he can, then shut it down after he abused tons of lvls etc to his friend..

How do I know? Because he did it to me about a year ago or so, gave 100x runes, aols ssa's burst arrows etcetcetc.

Sounds like fun, count me in.

Quoted for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back