• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol really?? But probably more ppl got that problem just look how many players are currently online.

BTW why maps doesnt works when I put it to folder with client??

Ruth i playing normal but my friend's can't join its says Disconnet from the server or smth like that.
They got new client..

BAD server. Lagging alot, freeze laggs and then it crashes. bye!

These problems are scaring a lot players away. Including me, I haven't logged in yet. Not worth the trouble before I know what's wrong.

Ruth, you need to fix this as soon as possible before everyone loses their patience.

When you have, please make a big announcement about it with -fat- text in this thread.

To everyone who can't join server

RealestaClient.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
+ use Ip Changer ;)

http://www.ip-changers.com/

I tracked who is DDoSing the server and it is Eldora. He has an upcomming 7.72 mid rate also, and wants to make sure this is not successful else his won't be.

Just a note if you want to know, and I am not willing to give his IP address.

How the fuck were u able to track who it was that was ddosing the server you fucking pakibomber.

Fucking retard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back