• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TiBZOR [8.54]

beeR_bong

Reaction score
TiBZOR Online!
the perfect world

TiBZOR is a custom RPG-PvP server for Tibia with a mid-low experience rate.
The map is custom with a lot of quests (you'll never get bored of exploring due the the huge amount of quests) unique content like hidden hunting grounds etc (this map is for mainly built for RPG but is also great for guild wars etc).
Visit TiBZOR for more info / creating your account!

Rates:
25x Skills
14x Magic
3x Loot

Experience Stages:
100x 1-50
50x 50-80
40x 80-100
30x 100-120
15x 120-130
10x 130-140
6x 140+

Frags allowed:
6 each day
15 each week
30 each month

Having more frags than listed above will result in red skull (RS)

We do NOT use black skulls

Minimap:
33clo8w.jpg

Connection:
16hpuux.jpg

Last edited:
"recruit a friend" how the hell this works?...

edit: man donator items = 30% agains't all damages, sucks..

Well the recruit a friend is not scripted so you've to message me ingame (TiBZ) and then I just check that the players are from different IPs.

Well the donation items could be changed.. I might drop it to 5% each or something

Edit: Or maybe add so that only one item can be used for one vocation? so you get 10% but you can only use 1 for each vocation? what do you think about that?

Been trying it our for now and so far it seems cool to me. Looking forward to meet some more people here.

If your looking for a Serious Custom Ot server to play,
Try this one, It Aint Easy and It aint Hard!
We are Open Minded! willing to take in what you would like to see and or do :D. Give it a try!
Off to Eat Dinner~

Yeah, where'd it go?

Why do all the good servers always have no people, and then get shut down really quick? I'm hoping this comes back up, but I've seen so many good servers just die...

Yet those terrible RL map servers with 9999999999x exp are ALWAYS THERE!

Why, cruel gods, WHY?!?

indeed , the rlmaps ... whats so good about them?
Costums tend to be a lot better than Rlmaps but no one ever logs on em...

wait.... it was closed?

Bumping a good server. This server is missing only one thing: you! Come and join, this server needs more players!

Back