• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Vanderlay 10.41 - Customs, RL Map

We're all screwed :p atleast everyone that was in PoI that doesnt log in right when everyone else does :p

Lag is off the charts at the moment :/ also we had a good team doing PoI when it happend ..

The DDoS seem to have stopped.
I did some network changes to try to prevent DDoS.

Server is stable right now.

Some bugs:​
  • Insectoid cells @ Hive are not working:
    Beyond all of these gates is a special object: Hive Cell—which each can be used to obtain one Gooey Mass. The hive towers both extend 7 floors high, as well as one floor under the western tower, meaning it is possible to obtain up to 15 Gooey Masses. This process, however, can only be done once per week.
    The exhaust can be 1-2h here and goey masses are useable and can turn into:
  • Deepling bosses resp time is like 2 min - it must be adjusted. Also it'd be a good idea to make every reward chest working with chance to get Tanjis' Sight, Obujos' Shell, and Jaul's Pearl.
    This the hardest addon, but the idea is very simple. When you kill each boss (Obujos, Tanjis and Jaul), the permission to open the respective chests will be granted to you. There's a chance to get some items from them. When you get Obujos' Shell, Tanjis' Sight and Jaul's Pearl, you have to go to NPC Rock Steady. You have to say "Hi", "Collect", "Yes" three times, that way you will give the items to him to complete his collection.
    No need to be so advanced with transcripts but Sight [basic outfit], Shell [1st addon], Pearl [2nd addon] would be great even as useable items [as Afflicted outfit].

Thanks for the great and detailed feedback Magenta!
I'm working on solving bugs atm. Will update this post when a new update has been released.

Server has been up for 5 days now!
Going to focus on fixing the bugs on the server then I will announce some new custom features!

Going to add on a little to that.

The Unnatural Selection Quest is not working. It won't update once we take the skull to the places it tells us.

Also to tie into where he said Unlock Esrik to trade zao items. You don't need to unlock him. We are able to unlock him alone with Tome's of Knowledge. I know because i have just recently finished up to 10 tomes of knowledge turned in so it works fine. And those New Frontier and Wrath of Emperor quests are working. You just need to follow the follow up quests to get them done.

v0.20
- Brodrosch NPC no longer costs -50 to travel.
- You are now able to tame a Gravedigger when using a Nail case.
- Fixed an issue regarding Marked Crate not being able to re-use after leaving the quest area.
- Fixed an issue with a water tile causing errors in console within the Wrath of the emporer quest.
- Chance to find attribute materials has been increased a lot.
- The rewards granted from Warzone 1, 2 and 3 are now correct.
- You will no longer be able to enter the boss room again if you killed the boss within 2 hours in respectively Warzone challenge.