• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

seemslegit.png

Could not understand how the player count went from 22 to over 100 in just a few hours. I guess that is one way to fake people into thinking your server is popular. Combine this with "Who is online?" turned off is a pretty clever way to fool people.

For the blind: 90% of the people online are fresh level 20's (Mass MC)

Zavar is down tho and the ot wont come online again so i guess many players will start Xanteria over again. Is there anyone of you guys who will give it a seond change? // Lilla araben

After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points.

Character name: Destroyer
Thanks!

Great ! I will give points at 18:00 !
Invite friends, xanteria is a ots where you get donates for freeee !!

After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points.

name: Shinigami Rgdx :)

I Can confirm that the screenshot Godsebbe posted is 110% Real // lilla araben
seemslegit.png

Could not understand how the player count went from 22 to over 100 in just a few hours. I guess that is one way to fake people into thinking your server is popular. Combine this with "Who is online?" turned off is a pretty clever way to fool people.

For the blind: 90% of the people online are fresh level 20's (Mass MC)

Hahaha another proof of mr @Yaze being desperate.
Your lies in this thread have to win some kind of price ROFL LMAO!

- I'm not telling my own players to login to other servers and advertise, promise!

Bitch please...

Cry is free. People always gonna hate, the community nowdays is toxic.

I dont give a damn what you do with your server, but please spare us the bullshit lies over & over.

That's all.

Dont play my ots okey, but could you please stop spamm your useless opinions in my thread?

I still not gonna play before you turn on the online list on the site, it just look weird with

"Turned off, due some technical reasons. Use the command !online ingame please !"

I mean, spoofing is real?

I still not gonna play before you turn on the online list on the site, it just look weird with

"Turned off, due some technical reasons. Use the command !online ingame please !"

I mean, spoofing is real?

Its nothing about spoofing im doing it because of another reason.
edit: i will activate it in some minutes

Dont even bother playing this trash server worst owner ever, we got so many proof of the shit he's been doing but still denyieng it -.- worst server i every played give it 0/10 xddd

I just banned you because you're adversiting all the time other ips, and now you spamm here again can any admin here block this guy to spamm here his opinion every 5 minutes?

Back