• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Classicus - Opening new world next SATURDAY 5 AUGUST!

Im so happy for all nerds waiting for this server to start. You are all lowlifes spending whole summer for ots, you are wasti g your time. Its so amazing to see all cries. Thanks ryan for owning this nerds

You are a cute little one.

You should decrease the people required to enter a dungeon.
Me and my friend recently started playing Oldera (loving it btw).
And we would love to try the dungeons, but most of the time it's just me and him online.
Could you possibly decrease the players required to enter to 2?

You should decrease the people required to enter a dungeon.
Me and my friend recently started playing Oldera (loving it btw).
And we would love to try the dungeons, but most of the time it's just me and him online.
Could you possibly decrease the players required to enter to 2?
¨could be a good idea

logo.png

Announcement
We are thrilled to announce a new world opening next Saturday 5 August 18:00 CEST! Classicus is a world that is pretty much a mix between Oldera & Genesis in terms of rates.

You will gain fast enough experience to keep it fun while it still feels like an achievement reaching certain levels. All custom content that is available on our other world are available on Classicus.

Also no need to say but all worlds within Nastarius will NEVER reset.

Make sure to like us on Facebook to stay updated.

Check our website for more information at www.nastarius.com!

Key Features
  • Full Tibia 7.4 - Nastarius in it first place is a Tibia 7.4 realmap server having all NPC's, monsters, quests, mechanics, formula's and even books like back in Tibia 7.4.
  • New Client - We offer the standard Tibia 7.4 client but we also offer a totally new client where you will enjoy new client features and smoother gameplay.
  • New Content - We offer loads of new content with over 30+ new creatures, 10+ new quests and much more.
  • Dungeons - We offer you 5 dungeons which you are able to complete with your team getting rewarded in exp and items. Dungeons are repeatable.
  • New Mechanics - Explore new content and get into lava fishing, crafting armors or even enchanting armors.
  • Outfits - Gather creature products with your skinning knife and collect over 10+ new outfits/addons.
  • Revamped Graphics - Enjoy oldschool Tibia in a new fashion, we have replaced almost all older sprites by new sprites (which still fit in the old style).
World Specific Changes
  • Free Djinns - Everyone has djinn access without doing any sort of quest.
  • Desert Quest - You need 4 players above level 20, no vocation restriction & items needed to do desert quest.
  • Promotion - Cost is lowered from 20k to 10k.
  • Runes - You conjure double charged runes, you can buy runes in shop from NPC Morris.

Rates

Exp Rate: stages (see below)
Loot Rate: 2x
Magic Rate: ?
Skill Rate: ?
Regeneration Rate: 3x.

Exp Stages:

Level 1 to 20 - x20
Level 21 to 40 - x15
Level 41 to 50 - x12
Level 51 to 60 - x8
Level 61 to 70 - x7
Level 71 to 80 - x6
Level 81 to 90 - x5
Level 91 to 120 - x4
From level 121+ - x3

Cya guys Saturday 4 August!

classicus-opening.jpg
"Also no need to say but all worlds within Nastarius will NEVER reset."

Welp

I find this hilarious. Again, Ryan proves to us what a twat he is. Yet people still play his shit as soon as he puts something online. Then, when it goes offline, AGAIN, people seem just as surprised about it as last time. Im not sure if Ryan is the actual idiot here to be fair.

I'll give u some creds for being great at ripping off kids tho, @R.yan

Hi,

Server will be coming up in the next week and will continue to be online as regular. Sorry for the outage/offline time.

However it is time for me to move on as I no longer have time to maintain the server, so there will no longer be weekly updates and/or new worlds, but the current worlds will stay online.

too much cry and too little players left that play tibia, and those who want oldschool play on medivia. Otherwise I would've continue hosting.