• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tales of Fantasy - discussion

+ BAZAAR SYSTEM
coal.gif

FFTA_Shop.png

When player sells loot (
deepling_scales.gif
) in Tales of Fantasy not only earn money but also enables items to be purchased in baazar. By selling certain combinations of Loot collected from their hunts, players are able to unlock new equipments and items. Sometimes one bazaar item contains a combination of different equipment and items. There are excellent items that can only be purchased through the baazar. In general bazaar items are rare or are items you can find in ordinary shops, but there at a nice price.

scaled.php

Muthru Baazar

bazaar idea sounds awesome, i only hope there will be some tutorial how to unlock basic ones :)

I can hardly wait to play on this server :).

bazaar idea sounds awesome, i only hope there will be some tutorial how to unlock basic ones :)

Its basic! Player only need to sells loot and will open automaticaly a new baazar goods with limit time to buy. More news soon!

I played the entire Final Fantasy XII twice without knowing how bazaar works, only buying whatever was avaliable. If it is simple as that, anyone can do it.

This. Is. TOO DAMN NICE TO BE COMPARED TO A QUOTE FROM 300!
ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg

Last edited:
I played the entire Final Fantasy XII twice without knowing how bazaar works, only buying whatever was avaliable. If it is simple as that, anyone can do it.

I dislike smithing system and is out of final fantasy context. Simple system that give a role play for hunt,loot and sells functions.

I dislike smithing system and is out of final fantasy context. Simple system that give a role play for hunt,loot and sells functions.

When I said that "anyone can do it", it was a compliment. I mean that its simple and doable even by non-hardcore rpg players like many shitty craft systems out there.
I loved this idea actually.

When I said that "anyone can do it", it was a compliment. I mean that its simple and doable even by non-hardcore rpg players like many shitty craft systems out there.
I loved this idea actually.

kkkkk So sorry for my wrong interpretation! Many systems coming soon! :>

Question
icone_interrogacao.gif

What places / systems / things you like to see in our server of any version of Final Fantasy series?

i_finalfantasy1_narrowweb__300x328,0.jpg

like us to get test server pass!

What systems do you already have or are already thinking about adding? we can't just take wild guesses :p

A card game like FF8 one would be great imo :p
the Materia System would look bad, this server seems to be based on FF12, so bringing a major system like Materia to it would look out of place

We are dreaming about: Chocobo Race, Card battle game, Materia System, etc... any idea? Areas? Game characters?
I'd love seeing the Delita Hyral sprite ingame. (FFT)
@edit
To be exactly I'd love see all FFT characters ingame... ♥ Agrias Oaks

Last edited:
A card game like FF8 one would be great imo :p
the Materia System would look bad, this server seems to be based on FF12, so bringing a major system like Materia to it would look out of place

We are thinking how to make the card game system of FF8 and FF9. The materia system that we are studying to make works as a complement to the attack and will work with stones that will be added to the item and change its attack element or effect.

Back