• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Team looking for a PHP and LUA scripter

mpa

Reaction score
Greetings!
We need an "all round scripter" for our "realmap server" project to fix quest scripts, homepage scripts, all scripts really.
If you want more information about the server, PM me!

Requirements:

• Good English
  • Experienced
  • Positive
  • Work effectively and fast

Are you interested in joining us? Send me a PM! The only thing that is stopping us from having a 100% realmap is the scripting, we have tracked the realmap and we will track the new areas when we can, and we've got all the real npcs.

Last edited:
A good idea would be for you to explain why we should apply for your server, what's so unique with it etc. Oh and for the record, I think I fit all of your requirements <showoff>.

A good idea would be for you to explain why we should apply for your server, what's so unique with it etc. Oh and for the record, I think I fit all of your requirements <showoff>.

Yeah I know, but I'm too tired to write very much now, but I did add some more info ^_^
And if you're interested send me a PM, I believe that you could do a good job!

Last edited:
Back