• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple - Tomb

macedoon

ups & downs
Premium User
Reaction score
Woke up this morning, felt like taking a walk then all of a sudden I saw this huge thing. I decided to enter it.... 'It feels a bit unwelcome'.

Temple1.png

I've found some stairs leading to a tomb underneath this ruin. There were some artifacts still in tact..

Temple2.png

Found an other staircase... 'It looks creepy!' But still, I entered.. Fought some frightening creatures but I conquered!

Temple3.png

I'm a bold adventurer, a fierce knight! I won't run from a fight!

Temple4.png

As a knight, I can't hit ghosts... So I ran back and forward and left them behind! Muhaha!

Temple5.png

This time I couldn't run from the ghosts and even two vampires attacked me! They are no match for me! Of course I'll slay them!

Temple6.png

Found a blind Beholder or what ever it was! Never seen such a monster! Should I run? Or stay and try to slay it!

Temple7.png

Of course I slayed the monster, what did you expect! ;)

Finally found a creature so frightening, that it's screech let my ears bleed!

Temple8.png

Hope you enjoyed my little tomb full of evil creatures! :)

Nice Story i love it and the map is good but may i ask how do you make some places that are dark <light doesn't catch em"> how do you do that?

@supershady The pics are taken in-game and it's underground so that's why :p Plus some torches are lit and others are not :p

Awsome Ruins, Next screenshots put yourself in a different outfit. I hate Green Cape

Will this map be for a project or download?
=]
10/10

@Peroxide No project and won't release it . It's just for myself, I like to map that's all :p

Awesome Macedoon =)!

Btw, you currently mapping for any project?

i love it's idea .. though the maps were too small as they were captured in game ;) .. but i think he's a professional..

Back