• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.4 need help

Bloumer

Reaction score
I have 2 ask:
First what i can do if new player have 5 days when he make account and player when he logged in the game and relogout he lost 1 day of PACC how fix this?

Second how make file serverinfo. downloads etc. in htdocs i now newbie ask and last how make weapon wand that will be shoot {fire,energy,poison,ice} 4 spells no only one. REP++ for help!

I have 2 ask:
First what i can do if new player have 5 days when he make account and player when he logged in the game and relogout he lost 1 day of PACC how fix this?

Second how make file serverinfo. downloads etc. in htdocs i now newbie ask and last how make weapon wand that will be shoot {fire,energy,poison,ice} 4 spells no only one. REP++ for help!

1. Getting any errors in your console?

2. There is one serverinfo php file in your htdocs folder, but there is also a serverinfo.htm file in your htdocs folder, which you need to edit and enter your text. Same with downloads.

No errors.. what i need to change in config to work this premium. I dont wanna lose premiums when i logout and log in. Help me :>

Back