• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS 0.4 - Where I can change protocol?

DONT HELP HIM!!!

when he tells where or who gave him we can help him ^.^

Wibbenz

Your mother.

You must agree with that on forums users gives downloads on speedyshare. Elf's War System & TFS 0.4.
I won't send my friend's nick 'cause You will take off him's Donator or something like this(for that he gave me this engine).

>>
263hcub.png

Should be some way that only one IP, ISP and MAC adress can use the server files at the same time.
You would still be able to use it from different computers etc.
But only one computer can use it simultanously.

Like somekind of registration-thingy, or something.

Are you using Linux?
Lunix users want to everything have to be free, so why they want cash for their scripts?
Motto "information have to be free" is your.

You're right, but donator here was not made for cash (although its not cheap). It was made to prevent newbies from using unfinished software (like TFS 0.4) and complaining about bugs etc. BUT: is this so much for someone hosting a server with xxx$ income per month? I don't think so. There could be just added new group (VIP or something) for more experienced and respecting rules users. They shouldn't pay just because there are so many peoples gaining a lot of money on their click & run servers.

Back