• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Team lua

sornii

Reaction score
Hello,

I tried to find something simillar to my problem, but I didnt find it. Well, it's not that complicated, but I was trying to make a script to register a player as a member of a team, if he attacks a member of the same team he gets PK and will get a Unjustified Kill for that, it's the normal PVP. But if he kill or attack a member of the another team its going to be a pvp-enforced.

Same team = pvp
Another team = pvp-enforced

I tried to do this in C++ and I think I did it correctly (almost, since it's not pvp-enforced when different teams, just don't get white skull, unjustified and doesnt gain exp) but I should try it in lua because I want to do simillar things with this and the code in lua will help me a lot.

It's doable, but there's different ways of doing it, do you still want the normal white skull to appear when 1 team member attacks the other team member?

Back