• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Access Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Okay,

To download The Forgotten Server I know I need 'X' ammount of posts. But how much is X? How many posts do I need to make in order to download it? I have here joined ages ago and am a regular reader but not poster. This should go on the persons account age not post count -.-

Please reply,
STiX

I asked Talaturen for the postcount needed to view the downloads section of TheForgottenServer. This is his answer:

It will remain private to prevent people from knowing the limit, then they will make x posts and dont post anymore.

But, at my sight, it looks like 40~50

But to view the regular downloads section, all you need is 15 posts and 24h membership.

Hmm, I got 19 posts and like a few months membership but I can't seem to find and enter the downloads section from the main page...

Hmm, I got 19 posts and like a few months membership but I can't seem to find and enter the downloads section from the main page...
The forum updates your status(as a non-registered/full member) every hour. Wait a while and it should be done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back