• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS RC5 should have came 2 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerox

VB.NET Programmer
Reaction score
HELLO?
I've waited for TFS RC5 (as in releasedates thread) It should have came 10/07/09 20:00 CET (GMT+1 - Swedish Time zone)

And where the hell is it?

Nothing is wrong with me.
According to this thread, by Talaturen himself TFS RC5 should have came out 2 days ago.

But Talta~ isn't 0.3.x developer, ok?

The reason why it's not out yet is because they might have found an issue that needs to be fixed and that's to avoid noobs later (like you :rolleyes:) crying about a bugged server. Keep also in mind that they have a real life too and they aren't obligated to work 24/7 for you just because you can't wait. You should be happy you got a server for free.

The reason why it's not out yet is because they might have found an issue that needs to be fixed and that's to avoid noobs later (like you :rolleyes:) crying about a bugged server. Keep also in mind that they have a real life too and they aren't obligated to work 24/7 for you just because you can't wait. You should be happy you got a server for free.
That was too rough,
No need to insult me -.- I Just want to know whats going on... I never thought "No insults" were a rule exception for moderators -.- now i do.

Noob is not an insult plz...feel free to call me a noob too if you wish...

I wont call anyone noob, everyone have been noob.
Even though he said the release could be delayed, would they atleast notice us about that?

And no i wont cry for a fucking OTServer thats what no-life persons do.
Labeling a person is an insult if it negatively impacts the person and it did, so please do not tell me what insults are.

I wont call anyone noob, everyone have been noob.
Even though he said the release could be delayed, would they atleast notice us about that?

And no i wont cry for a fucking OTServer thats what no-life persons do.
Labeling a person is an insult if it negatively impacts the person and it did, so please do not tell me what insults are.

If you won't cry for an OTServer as you say, why did you make this thread? And as you said, everyone has been a noob but you still are one. Once again "Noob" is not an offensive word. It is used to describe someone who's new to something, feel free to use wikipedia if you have any more doubts.

If you won't cry for an OTServer as you say, why did you make this thread? And as you said, everyone has been a noob but you still are one. Once again "Noob" is not an offensive word. It is used to describe someone who's new to something, feel free to use wikipedia if you have any more doubts.
Im not crying for an OTServ, jesus christ...
What the purpose is with this thread is that i want to know whats going on with the development, what could perhaps delay it.
And then you come calling me a noob that cries for this damn server, What does that make you? Useless. Yes. Im not judging you now just telling my opinion.
I would like replies to this thread that could give me the answer to my question not bring up some flaming topic...
End of this discussion, If you wants to say something more that is not the answer to the question in this thread, please keep it out of this thread.

@Xaroth
Stop acting like a moron spammer.

Umm... u're not the only one is expecting the server, I am practically since yesterday connected here waiting the server :p but I still haven't created a topic saying where's the damn server... this type of attitude give the developers a negative sense to their server, and maybe topics like this may change his "kindness" (because its kind that they don't SELL the server) and create the server for just people that pay for it...

P.S.: I think everyone knows what insults are... so just please don't say you know more about insults than other one...

Umm... u're not the only one is expecting the server, I am practically since yesterday connected here waiting the server :p but I still haven't created a topic saying where's the damn server... this type of attitude give the developers a negative sense to their server, and maybe topics like this may change his "kindness" (because its kind that they don't SELL the server) and create the server for just people that pay for it...

P.S.: I think everyone knows what insults are... so just please don't say you know more about insults than other one...
I did not say i know more, Just said from my opinion how he stated me as a noob.

Someone close this thread, People are just immature when it comes to theese questions. I'll just sit back and wait like everyone else.

Ok, you want me to ask why the server is delayed...

P.S. YOU DID NOT ask why the server was delayed in the first place...

Lets put this example for everyone in this forum may understand...

Talaturen: YES... *Move their arms everywhere* I GOT IT!!
Elf enter the room running: HOUSTON WE GOT A PROBLEM!!!
Houston: Always a problem... you never call me for say hi... always a problem -.-
Talaturen: what happend elf?
Elf: Tibia just make the update 8.5!!!
Talaturen: F~#@"%" S%$·""1 mother $!%$!!

Now... have you ever though that they are updating the full version 8.5 (including black skull issue) because they never though the update should come about july, or maybe they though it should arrive at first days of june... not first days in july they're now updating it for everyone could play a decent 8.5 server :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back