• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ tfs v8 and otc v8 feature issue

mOVNI

Reaction score
Hey guys, I currently have a problem using the original otc v8, and the v8 tfs itself too, I don't know what's going on but I think it's a lack of feature, but I've tested several without success, if anyone who uses it too and you know how to solve it, I would be grateful if you could help me, I'm on tibia version 10.98.

remembering that it is the v8 tfs, that is, it has all the modifications made for the otc v8 already, I didn't touch anything both are zero, here below some features that I put.

g_game.enableFeature(GameExtendedOpcode)
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel)
g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesU32) -- To extended the sprites
g_game.enableFeature(GameChangeMapAwareRange )

@oen432 @kondra if you can help me i would be very grateful

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (9871 bytes, 5533 unread, last opcode is 0x01 (1), prev opcode is 0x83 (131)): unhandled opcode 1
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 1098)
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (9619 bytes, 8541 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x42 (66)): unable to create item with invalid id 65279
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 1098)

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (9347 bytes, 6472 unread, last opcode is 0x96 (150), prev opcode is 0x4b (75)): InputMessage eof reached
ERROR: no creature found to move

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (9619 bytes, 8541 unread, last opcode is 0x4b (75), prev opcode is 0x42 (66)): unable to create item with invalid id 65279
WARNING: HTTP error for http://************/api/status.php: timeout
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (255 bytes, 201 unread, last opcode is 0x68 (104), prev opcode is 0x6d (109)): unable to create item with invalid id 43776

1678937867733.png

Last edited:
The problem was solved.

for those who want to know the solution it was just an incompatible item.otb file, I had updated it to another version and then it started to give this, but then I just got an original one and it worked

Back