• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS1.0] Ingame Manager (Administrating Players and such)

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys :)

Today I'll present you my newest project called "Ingame Manager"
It's a system completly written in lua, which uses the modalWindow functions from tfs 1.0.
So it's easy to implement and doesn't require any other programms or something else.

start menu: player list:
13.png
2.png

player options:
3.png
4.png

a few of the features implemented and working:
Info:
5.png

Ban Menu:
6.png
7.png

add item:
8.png

remove item:
9.png

add skills:
10.png

change town:
11.png

change access type:
12.png

There are still a few things on my todo list such as:
Code:
IP Ban [DONE]
Namelock Player [IN WORK]
add everything which gets executed into a log file [LEAST PRIORITY]
unban player [IN WORK]
Administrate Monsters [IN WORK 75%]
Administrate NPCs [DONE]

Once everything is 100% tested and has no flaws I'll make a pull request for it to be added to the official tfs 1.0 distro.
for now I just want to hear what I'm probably missing or what I could still add / do better.

I'm also currently looking for a few people with running servers (tfs 1.0 ofc) which would like to try this at their live server, as for now I don't want to publish the code as I can't tell if it's 100% flawless so I'd rather stick to some beta testing for now :)

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Last edited:
It looks very cool, finally something new!

I'm not degrading your effort or anything, but the official 1.0 distribution on GitHub is meant to be a basis or foundation for anyone to build upon on their own. This is why I don't think your system will ever be pushed into the official 1.0 distribution. Again, it does not mean it's bad or anything, it's just not needed.

So, you're better off releasing it on this forums for people to add into their server if they desire. This way you can receive feedback and suggestions at the same time.

Keep up the great work, I will keep my eye on it and provide feedback. I've done a few of these and I freaking love them. It's one of those reasons why I think everybody should move on from 8.6 and get with the latest version.

PS: make use of text edit windows

It looks very cool, finally something new!

I'm not degrading your effort or anything, but the official 1.0 distribution on GitHub is meant to be a basis or foundation for anyone to build upon on their own. This is why I don't think your system will ever be pushed into the official 1.0 distribution. Again, it does not mean it's bad or anything, it's just not needed.

So, you're better off releasing it on this forums for people to add into their server if they desire. This way you can receive feedback and suggestions at the same time.

Keep up the great work, I will keep my eye on it and provide feedback. I've done a few of these and I freaking love them. It's one of those reasons why I think everybody should move on from 8.6 and get with the latest version.

PS: make use of text edit windows
Well ofc it's not really needed but you could erase half of talkactions therefore which makes it convenient I think :p
I also want to encourage people to move onto tfs 1.0 even when I think myself it's still missing a few things but they're minor.
Thanks for giving me the tip with the text edit, makes banning and such even better you got my gratitudes :D

Looking amazing, great work!

Tho I agree with @Evan , I don't think they will push this to the official TFS 1.0.

Modal Window? WTF? Since when is this a feature in TFS? Omg i have a lot of ideas with this right now...

Modal Window? WTF? Since when is this a feature in TFS? Omg i have a lot of ideas with this right now...
I discovered this thing like 5 days ago, I thought the same as you did xD
I guess we both need to get more active again :D

I love the idea. Contrary to @Evan, I will be for merging it into official TFS 1.0. It will definitely help less experienced users to manage the server and provide something that AAC cannot easily do (changes like that mostly require players to be offline, which is less convenient).
Great job!

I don't think it could be useful at all. I see potential in remove item option only.
If you would like to copy player's equipment/depot try this:
Code:
function spyEq(cid, target)
   if tonumber(cid) == nil then
     return false
   end

if tonumber(target) == nil then
     return false
   end

local tr = Player(target)
   local main_bp = Container(doCreateItemEx(2002))
   for i = 1, 10 do
   local eq_slot = tr:getSlotItem(i)
   if eq_slot then
    main_bp:addItemEx(eq_slot:clone())
   end
   end
   Player(cid):addItemEx(main_bp)
   return true
end

function spyDepot(cid, target, town)
     return false
   end

return false
   end

local main_bp = Container(doCreateItemEx(17432))
   for i = 0, tr:getDepotChest(town, true):getItemHoldingCount() - 1 do
     if tr:getDepotChest(town, true):getItem(i) == nil then
       break
     end
     main_bp:addItemEx(tr:getDepotChest(town, true):getItem(i):clone())
   end
   return true
end

What about doing something like this for 0.3.7 aswell? ;) * wink wink * * hawt face *
19371.gif

I don't think it could be useful at all. I see potential in remove item option only.
If you would like to copy player's equipment/depot try this:
Code:
function spyEq(cid, target)
     return false
   end

return false
   end

local main_bp = Container(doCreateItemEx(2002))
   for i = 1, 10 do
   local eq_slot = tr:getSlotItem(i)
   if eq_slot then
    main_bp:addItemEx(eq_slot:clone())
   end
   end
   return true
end

function spyDepot(cid, target, town)
     return false
   end

return false
   end

local main_bp = Container(doCreateItemEx(17432))
   for i = 0, tr:getDepotChest(town, true):getItemHoldingCount() - 1 do
     if tr:getDepotChest(town, true):getItem(i) == nil then
       break
     end
     main_bp:addItemEx(tr:getDepotChest(town, true):getItem(i):clone())
   end
   return true
end
thanks for the functions, for now it was just to browse the equipment slots and the backpack (+ containers inside of it)
will fix an option to delete depot (maybe even house items) aswell :)

Reworked the management window has more options now:
13.png

Npc handling:
14.png
15.png

As you can see, there is still a lot of stuff todo :p

TFS 1.0 built. You can see em here: http://pastebin.com/pYWXTGBc (PS: Search for modal..)

Just pointing out something here real quick, modalWindow is not TFS 1.0 exclusive.
It can be added in 0.3/0.4 as well, however, it's only limited to Tibia versions from 9.6(?) and up,
since that's when CipSoft implemented it into the client. So, that means you can't add it
into an 8.6 server for example. And, it's just another reason why latest client version is the best.

What about doing something like this for 0.3.7 aswell? ;) * wink wink * * hawt face *
Just pointing out something here real quick, modalWindow is not TFS 1.0 exclusive.
It can be added in 0.3/0.4 as well, however, it's only limited to Tibia versions from 9.6(?) and up,
since that's when CipSoft implemented it into the client. So, that means you can't add it
into an 8.6 server for example. And, it's just another reason why latest client version is the best.

Back