• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS1.0] Ingame Manager (Administrating Players and such)

Just pointing out something here real quick, modalWindow is not TFS 1.0 exclusive.
It can be added in 0.3/0.4 as well, however, it's only limited to Tibia versions from 9.6(?) and up,
since that's when CipSoft implemented it into the client. So, that means you can't add it
into an 8.6 server for example. And, it's just another reason why latest client version is the best.

I did never say it is only 'limited' to TFS 1.0 or even exclusive to just that version of TFS.
But yeah, I'm not into TFS or C++ / scripting as much you are, so I'm sure your right :)

Looks amazing, might be really useful for some.
Modal dialogs are 9.70+ for the record.

Progress of today:

Here you can select the monster type you want to find, (xx) shows how much monsters exist atm
16.png

Here you can select the monster with it's id then, double click on the name to tp directly to the monster, so you see which is affected.
17.png

I'm currently working on the options for the monsters, I'm also going to add a prev / next button, because if we have to much monsters of one type online, then we cannot fetch them all into the list, we don't want to get debugs ;)

Special thanks to @Dalkon and @Summ, for helping me to solve a little issue :)

use pos instead of id; for example:
Code:
Amazon (100/100/7)

probably it will be too long; if you want to add id then convert it to hex

Yea was way to long even with short coordinates
I made it like this now (note: options aren't done yet, it's just an example)
18.png
19.png

Will make npcs like that aswell now.

would be cool to have a teleport button aswell so u can teleport to the monster :)

You can do that already with the "TP" button or if you double click on the monster in the list, select will get you into the options menu.

Not gonna lie, trying to get all the creatures on the map at once is a disaster waiting to happen, especially on real map servers.

This is excellent! I haven't been excited seeing a new resource on its way out in a long, long time.
Glad to see you back Evil Hero :)

Red

Not gonna lie, trying to get all the creatures on the map at once is a disaster waiting to happen, especially on real map servers.
I'm currently working on it so it fetches 50 per page and then you can go back and forward, it's still a pain in the ass I don't deny that.
Another solution could be to make a filter that you have to insert a position and it'll fetch all monsters of that name in the radius of let's say 100 sqm from floor 1 > 15
This is excellent! I haven't been excited seeing a new resource on its way out in a long, long time.
Glad to see you back Evil Hero :)

Red
Thanks a lot I really appreciate that, I'd also be glad if you might want to be a beta tester :p

Thanks a lot I really appreciate that, I'd also be glad if you might want to be a beta tester :p

When you think it's ready to be tested, hit me up in a private message with the code and things you'd like tested and I'll give it the gambit ;)
Red

Here is the fetching 50 per page (writing this gave me headaches)
everytime you change the page it just fetches the 50 monsters (if there are still that much, or it'll fetch the remaining) of a pre cached table (to avoid looping through all monsters everytime) and then it checks if the monster is still valid, if not it'll just go back.
looks like this now:
20.png
21.png
22.png
23.png

I'll have to revamp everything which could possible be bigger then 50 to use the fetch method
(NOTE: I couldn't make "Next" and "Back" buttons because you cannot have more then 4 buttons at once, atleast it didn't work for me)

Great job with something new that dosen't help the download and run servers!
But I can really not see any reason why this should not be added to tfs 1.0, as prev. said it would remove ALOT of talkactions, even tho most experienced members might prefer to have the same old talkactions. But I will use and add this on my servers when you relase it!

@Evil Hero
do next/back/select/exit buttons
and in "select" dialog do options such as tp/remove/change something

Great job with something new that dosen't help the download and run servers!
But I can really not see any reason why this should not be added to tfs 1.0, as prev. said it would remove ALOT of talkactions, even tho most experienced members might prefer to have the same old talkactions. But I will use and add this on my servers when you relase it!
Thanks for the support to add it, I really appreciate it :)
@Evil Hero
do next/back/select/exit buttons
and in "select" dialog do options such as tp/remove/change something
Well I thought about that aswell, problem is if I use the back button to go back in pages then it would be a pain in the ass to go back 10 pages to get into the monster type window again.
You could ofc just hit end and then open it again but then it would also mean that it starts fetching monsters again which would make it rather bad.
So I think keeping it this way might be the better solution for now.

Well I thought about that aswell, problem is if I use the back button to go back in pages then it would be a pain in the ass to go back 10 pages to get into the monster type window again.
You could ofc just hit end and then open it again but then it would also mean that it starts fetching monsters again which would make it rather bad.
So I think keeping it this way might be the better solution for now.

fetch it once, in table (don't use local)
you may show results this way: for i = page * results, page * results + results do window:addChoice(id , table) ... end
if id is invalid just use doPlayerPopupFYI with error that this monster was killed or something

Back