• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thakala Project

Rauz

Reaction score
Welcome!
To the land of Thakala a land full of secrets yet to be discovered.

Owner: "Mysteries are yet to unfold in this vast land."

goodformattestpicturebo.png

-----

goodformattestpicturebo.png

Leveling won't be a waste of time, and train you shall!

You can also find out more about this project at: Thakala - Job application. We will be glad to answer any questions you have. Just a warning, we enjoy keeping our project very secretive, so there will only be a select few beta testers. If you would like to help us and be the first to get a glance at this mysterious land, just post your application here. First come first serve.

Owner: Aziz(Dilio)
Head-Mapper: Linus(Rauz)

Sincerly yours,
Thakala Team

Last edited:
I didn't liked the images... Save them as .png and click on "don't stretch/shrink Tibia window"...

I didn't liked the images... Save them as .png and click on "don't stretch/shrink Tibia window"...

It is saved in .png .-. So, basically you just don't like the images because it wasn't your mapping, correct?

Also, the window isn't stretched/shrunk? It's called a small part of the actual screen.

It is saved in .png .-. So, basically you just don't like the images because it wasn't your mapping, correct?

Also, the window isn't stretched/shrunk? It's called a small part of the actual screen.

Well.. Actually I can't have an actual opinion about the maping because I can't see anything because the image is too small.. and the image wasn't taked with the Tibia Window shrinked... Try doing that please, I want to see that maping.

Well.. Actually I can't have an actual opinion about the maping because I can't see anything because the image is too small.. and the image wasn't taked with the Tibia Window shrinked... Try doing that please, I want to see that maping.

There's purposely just a small image. It's called mystique. We're not gonna release our entire map and then be like "Hey everyone, good luck finding the quests.... oh wait, we gave them all away..." If we released our entire maps, then there would be no reason in playing, because you'd know where every quest was, and where every secret was hidden, where's the fun in that?

There's purposely just a small image. It's called mystique. We're not gonna release our entire map and then be like "Hey everyone, good luck finding the quests.... oh wait, we gave them all away..." If we released our entire maps, then there would be no reason in playing, because you'd know where every quest was, and where every secret was hidden, where's the fun in that?

Yes, I agree with you on that, but if u are going to take a small image I recomend taking the pic from the editor or to shrink the tibia window...

@Magnetico, I can relate to, that it's not possible to comment the mapping at this moment. That's exactly what we're looking for. Giving you an peice to not fully enjoy, keeping the mystique in it. As the project grows we'll most likely show you more around the mapping. And at this point we'd only like to tease the community a bit. (Yes, I'm a bully. <_< )

If there's anything else anyeone want to know, just ask away

Sincerly yours,
Rauz

We're simply not gonna do that. We will post more mapping as more is added, but we're not giving away much. If anyone is really that interested in seeing the map, then we still have room for 2 more beta testers, otherwise, just enjoy the small pics for now. :3

Back