• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
HalfAway is looking for map bugs right now,
He is spending alot of time on this server & hope many players join & show him the respect he deserv for the server

Greetings,
LuckyM

Currently checking everything once more to ensure everything is working properly.
I had plans on launching the server 1st May (Thats 7 days from now).
Which means I'll create a advertisment thread tonight.

Go for it :) Show love to this server & create account!

Currently checking everything once more to ensure everything is working properly.
I had plans on launching the server 1st May (Thats 7 days from now).
Which means I'll create a advertisment thread tonight.

Better start 8th. Polish players will party on 1st May ;p

Custom spells also included /vocs? atleast spells otherwise its boring could play real tibia then doesnt even matter about the map and stuff I think if you make something custom you should do it completly and keep things like spells from real tibia out and custom vocs would be cool too love dat much

What are the plans for the server now? You mentioned you'd launch on the 1st of May, yet I haven't seen an advertisement thread around nor have there been any updates.

As far as I am aware of the realese date has been postponed.
- I take no responsibility for this statement.

What are the plans for the server now? You mentioned you'd launch on the 1st of May, yet I haven't seen an advertisement thread around nor have there been any updates.
Are plans for the 1st of May still active?
As far as I am aware of the realese date has been postponed.
- I take no responsibility for this statement.
Closed BETA will be up soon to check everything. (Today or tomorrow).

Last edited:
Looks amazing! I've been playing regular tibia and ots for almost 10 years now and this looks quite good. It would be nice to be a part of such a creation, so if you happen to need help or are willing to listen to new ideas I'd love to help in any way I can... For free ofc. I can map quite well and I am a very creative person ;)

Looks amazing! I've been playing regular tibia and ots for almost 10 years now and this looks quite good. It would be nice to be a part of such a creation, so if you happen to need help or are willing to listen to new ideas I'd love to help in any way I can... For free ofc. I can map quite well and I am a very creative person ;)
Ideas are always welcome, either write the ideas here or in PM.

I'd love to try the server out and see if I come up with something... Will there be any sort of beta or test server?

Back