• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Any deadlines or plans for launch/beta and such? And/or how is the progress going? Seems like Thanatos has an army of great developers, looks promising!

Btw, are there any pictures of the map somewhere?

This is the mini map from previous versions

hWZFyps.png

Thanks!

I'd worry about those long small parts will be misused in PvP? I mean.. it would be too easy on too many places to shut off whole areas with some magic-walling mages, no? If you're a mapping team doing separate parts i'd suggest you try to map big 100x100 squares or hexagons and then put them together to make bigger continents instead of more islands/half-islands. Just something i've been thinking about doing for my own project but only me mapping it atm so haven't tried it yet :p

Thanks!

I'd worry about those long small parts will be misused in PvP? I mean.. it would be too easy on too many places to shut off whole areas with some magic-walling mages, no? If you're a mapping team doing separate parts i'd suggest you try to map big 100x100 squares or hexagons and then put them together to make bigger continents instead of more islands/half-islands. Just something i've been thinking about doing for my own project but only me mapping it atm so haven't tried it yet :p
I have been a tester for a long time now. The map is very big and have's good PvP areas. I don't have any screenshot on the current map. I would show you if I had some. @HalfAway works hardly on the map and scripts everyday.
But he is doing it in the shadows.

Any deadlines or plans for launch/beta and such? And/or how is the progress going? Seems like Thanatos has an army of great developers, looks promising!

Btw, are there any pictures of the map somewhere?
I must say the army of developers is kinda small.

I'll post a picture of the current minimap when I get home from work.

How is it going?
Steady progress.
Aiming for perfection.

I have been a tester for a long time now. The map is very big and have's good PvP areas. I don't have any screenshot on the current map. I would show you if I had some. @HalfAway works hardly on the map and scripts everyday.
But he is doing it in the shadows.
Yes thats correct, gathering alot of stuff for a update post.

OnT
Might need a few testers in a near future to check stuff one more time to ensure everything is working as intended.

I must say the army of developers is kinda small.

Yeah? Thought you were many from seeing so many using the Thanatos banner..

Steady progress.
Aiming for perfection.

The only correct path! :)

OnT
Might need a few testers in a near future to check stuff one more time to ensure everything is working as intended.

I'd be glad to be a "tester" :) and i'll be following this thread so no need to PM or write my name down.

when you need a tester you can always send me a pm or skype me (if i'm ever online :p ) then i can see if i have some time to test!! :)

Looks very nice! :)

Speaking of minimaps, is there any way to automatically stack the exported floors ontop of eachother so that you get a birds-view? Anyone made that program yet? :p

Thanatos was always nice server but had problems with botters. Please this time atleast try to make some anti-bot :s.

Another phase of Closed BETA will be held on Friday (27th May to Sunday 5th June).
The invited BETA testers recieved a PM.

Just actually seen this. Been away from tibia a bit, if you have another beta spot open would love to join. I have a good week before i start my new job lol.

Back