• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
we are talking about BETA..

Beta isnt just about finding bugs, its about testing the gameplay. Are these creatures to easy to kill? Are we gaining to much skills with the thought of our level? Is the vocations balanced okey? Do we run to fast the exploring? And more...
By gaining the exp, the small details will be missed, the creatures will be easier to kill.
Exp is everything, to much destroys, to less also destroys.. Its about finding the balance in everything that make a server great.

And i agree with lifer, the regeneration should be edited.
OR.. @HalfAway you can use the mushroom script i have on Althea.

Beta isnt just about finding bugs, its about testing the gameplay. Are these creatures to easy to kill? Are we gaining to much skills with the thought of our level? Is the vocations balanced okey? Do we run to fast the exploring? And more...
By gaining the exp, the small details will be missed, the creatures will be easier to kill.
Exp is everything, to much destroys, to less also destroys.. Its about finding the balance in everything that make a server great.

And i agree with lifer, the regeneration should be edited.
OR.. @HalfAway you can use the mushroom script i have on Althea.
well the balance is already out of shape, rather find mechanical bugs first and then go for new round to test the balance.

I think halfaway is by the final stages. Inserting the last npc and scripts

any particular reason?

2zk8s.jpg

Here I am reviving the topic, the server looks great and it has been almost a month now the topic was last active, so I was wondering:

Is the server online? Or is it going to be online soon. Date?

Why did the discussion suddenly become inactive?

Something I missed with the servers progression?

//Faarf

From what I can tell - HalfAway keeps logging on the server every day and doing something, so I doubt it's dead :p

It's summertime anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if HalfAway would be resting a bit.

From what I can tell - HalfAway keeps logging on the server every day and doing something, so I doubt it's dead :p

It's summertime anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if HalfAway would be resting a bit.

So the server is still in Beta, or is it possible to join?

So the server is still in Beta, or is it possible to join?
The server is still in "BETA" or something like that, we are still testing a few things and making sure everything works as it should.
I rather release a server thats working then something rushed, I know its taking some time but it will be worth it in the end.

I've also been busy IRL with work and stuff, but I'm not going to give up on this project.
Thanatos will be released.

The server is still in "BETA" or something like that, we are still testing a few things and making sure everything works as it should.
I rather release a server thats working then something rushed, I know its taking some time but it will be worth it in the end.

I've also been busy IRL with work and stuff, but I'm not going to give up on this project.
Thanatos will be released.

Okay good to hear, thanks for the quick response. I got worried for a while because of the inactivity of the thread, that the project got shut down or something. Good to hear it's still going strong.

//Faarf

Back