• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The ArchLight Project

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Berserker Teaser

Through their blood rage the berserker feeds off the pain he inflicts to his victims. The berserker heals himself for 4% of all damage dealt by his weapons. This allows the berserker to stay close up with his enemies while fueling himself through his damage dealt. Due to the synergy between his massive melee damage buffs and his lifesteal the berserker remains a constant threat in PVE and PVP.​

Dates are still subject to change.
2060bkh.jpg

We have confirmed our launch date with otservlist.org. This will allow us to have maximum advertising to attract the most awareness possible for our server. Our release date is set a week farther (as our last number was not yet confirmed that we could receive advertising space) to August 14th. However this gives us an extra week of Alpha/Beta testing to ensure a smooth launch, as this is important to us. As much as we enjoy adding unique and custom events, it’s also important to us that it is a smooth running server with minimal errors. To us our number one concern is the longevity of this server. A Server that will remain stable for the long term.

I will continue to post teasers here on the server until the beta test, also both our mappers post screenshots on their mapping threads (threads can be found on main post). We have pulled a few members from the thread here to Alpha test, and will continue to pull 2-3 more. You will receive a PM from me if so.

Thanks for all the ongoing support from all of you on both this thread and our mapper’s threads :)
~Knighter

We have confirmed our launch date with otservlist.org. This will allow us to have maximum advertising to attract the most awareness possible for our server. Our release date is set a week farther (as our last number was not yet confirmed that we could receive advertising space) to August 14th. However this gives us an extra week of Alpha/Beta testing to ensure a smooth launch, as this is important to us. As much as we enjoy adding unique and custom events, it’s also important to us that it is a smooth running server with minimal errors. To us our number one concern is the longevity of this server. A Server that will remain stable for the long term.

I will continue to post teasers here on the server until the beta test, also both our mappers post screenshots on their mapping threads (threads can be found on main post). We have pulled a few members from the thread here to Alpha test, and will continue to pull 2-3 more. You will receive a PM from me if so.

Thanks for all the ongoing support from all of you on both this thread and our mapper’s threads :)
~Knighter

Hope everything stays on track

~Knighter

BETA TODAY KK NEXT 2 DAYS OFF KK IM THERE KK.

Will do a more inclusive closed beta this weekend, this one is just to test some systems, more will be notified this weekend for an actual dungeon etc.

Thank you to @MysteriousDot for help testing a few new systems again. The next Alpha test will be a dungeon test, 4 otland users have been selected to do the first dungeon together. The players selected are @Zasranets @MysteriousDot @Shade ~ and @Eiffel @Lifer420 If you dont have me on skype please private message me for my info. We will try to find a time that this works for all 4 :)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to @MysteriousDot for help testing a few new systems again. The next Alpha test will be a dungeon test, 4 otland users have been selected to do the first dungeon together. The players selected are @Zasranets @MysteriousDot @Shade ~ and @Eiffel If you dont have me on skype please private message me for my info. We will try to find a time that this works for all 4 :)

Thanks

Ill be on all day today/tomorrow (off from work)

Back