• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The ArchLight Project

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
I should already be on the list but put me in the group with Zasra and them.... ;)

Last edited:
My character still exist? or do I have to apply for the BETA? :rolleyes:

Seems interesting.. Most likely gonna play a Berserker so I can 360 noscope people with my oliver axeman..

Releasing Images of Four Spells:

Keeping it simple, only giving small bits away here and there.

Two Paladin Spells:
As our paladin is more of a physical spell damage dealer as opposed to the holy spell damage dealer of Tibia, they will have a large arsenal of different physical damaging spells, including their two exploding spears. One being a spamable 5 square hitting explosive spear, dealing moderate damage but hitting up to 5 targets.
5INQKvQ.jpg

However the paladins are also equipped with a more powerful explosive spear, one that hits a larger radius and also deals slightly more damage. However this spear has a 6 second cooldown making it more of a strategic skill.​

7PAjFde.jpg

These spears allow paladins to take down multiple enemies while keeping their distance and evasiveness.

One Berserker Spell:
Bloody Swing is a berserker only spell that allows the berserker to not only deliver a powerful AOE blow, but also cause bleeding to all the targets hit. The amount of bleed varies on the power level of spin the berserker uses. Dealing bleed damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. This bleed damage deals slightly over the initial damage over 2.5 seconds. This spell allows berserkers to rip through enemies while hindering their regeneration.

pxjNd4w.jpg

One Bard Spell:
Healing Hymm is to accompany the other heals Bard has to offer. Healing Hymm heals allies around the caster instantly for a moderate amount, and then healing them every second for 5 seconds afterwards. This allows the Bard to re-pop buffs, or use their more focused target heals while allies are all healing over 5 seconds.

dhjytUu.jpg

Will consider it, however If i put it in i'll strictly disable it for only you so everyone else can but you cannot.

Consider yourself Trolled.
:'( plz no. Guess my oliver axeman will never come to life.. I just got trolled

GG WP Sir Knighter, you wonn this pokemon battle..

Back