• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add it by yourself, search for it on this forum.

c++ section.
If you give me a source to download i can add it =]

@ kk i found it ;p

Last edited:
Im not sure if this is the place to report bugs, sorry if it is.

I will be testing this release as much as I can alone due to the fact that I am very interested in using the distro when it is finished and released... with that said please do not get mad at me and think that I am flaming or trying to bother you I am just trying to help :)

Right now I found that buy with backpack works to some extent.
1 rune will appear into a backpack when bought and 2 when you buy 2 and so on and so fourth up to 40 runes (2 backpacks) if you buy anything more than 40 runes you only receive 2 backpacks of runes (40) and the rest disappear. This would not be a problem in most cases except the npc actually takes the full amount of gold that you would have payed for the runes you wanted for example:
1 backpack of runes - 10k
you buy 3 backpacks of runes, it takes 30k and you only receive 2 backpacks of runes (20k)

If anymore information is needed just let me know, I tried to explain the best I could xD

Yes as I said before I have the problem too (maybe all but they didn't tested :p Please fix it Elf

Code:
otserv.o: In function `mainLoader(int, char**)':
otserv.cpp:(.text+0x2cc4): undefined reference to `GlobalEvents::onThink(unsigned int)'
scriptmanager.o: In function `ScriptingManager::loadScriptSystems()':
scriptmanager.cpp:(.text+0x3ac): undefined reference to `GlobalEvents::GlobalEvents()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [theforgottenserver] B\u0142\u0105d 1

I got this when i compiling latest version on linux :S

I compiling it on windows without any errors :p

<bumping>

One great bug in server, put one item in arrow slot and logout, relog and the item disapear, with no debug, one great bug! =@

is there a way to disable names in accounts? New people can't connect to the server because the aac isn't configured to add name..

Then contact with their (account makers) creators.

<bumping>
You're using outdated Makefile I guess. Please run:
Code:
./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-mysql --enable-server-diag && make

Edit the file "IOLOGINDATA.cpp" and looking for this code "for (int32_t slot = 0; slot <10; + + slot)" and Replace it with this "" for (int32_t slot = 0; slot <= 10; + + slot) ""

and so it is no longer what you have removed the arrows

Yeah, i know. It will be fixed in next release. Now you must fix it yourself- replace < 10 to <= 10 in iologindata.cpp, as guy above posted.

Elf ... You could check the system of Blessings (I think it is not working well)

:S

I do not have problems with the server.
And you if you have problems with the server? :S

Is there an multi world system on alpha 3? i really need it :S thanks...

Yeah, i know. It will be fixed in next release. Now you must fix it yourself- replace < 10 to <= 10 in iologindata.cpp, as guy above posted.

Sorry that im asking, I know u dont like it, but could u tell us when will be release with fixed this bug?:< please

You don't have OTAdminLog.txt in this directory? : ( If you're not using _OT_ADMIN_ then _no_, it won't create any log file.

It's a bug? :blink:
25svfht.jpg

God outfit is not in sqm and talk in default channel looks strange. It is client bug or server?

It's a bug? :blink:
25svfht.jpg

God outfit is not in sqm and talk in default channel looks strange. It is client bug or server?

It's not a bug and it's clientsided.

Good i am new on 8.31 servers and the npc in the forgotten

no have npcs in the map

what i doo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back