• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Tibia

New topic with free source code open project soon. Many things has changed.

What makes it different from The Forgotten Server 1.3?

* There are no vocations:
Everyone starts as a normal human being with 10 points to be distributed among the skills.

* There is no skill training:
It uses a system to advance skills by distributing points.

* All clubs, swords and axes damage are based on strenght.

* Distance weapons damage are based on strenght and dexterity.

* Two-handed melee weapons gives critical hit chance and critical hit damage.

* The more levels you get, less points you receive.

Skills
* Magic (+ magical damage)
* Vitality (+ health)
* Strenght (+ physical damage)
* Dexterity (+ walk speed, + attack speed)
* Faith (+ support spells, + rod damage - not implemented)
* Intelligence (+ attack spells, + wand damage - not implemented)
* Resistance (+ physical defence)
* Endurance (+ capacity, + health)

Custom Systems

* Dual Wield:
The player can use 2 weapons (for example: club and sword, axe and spear, sword and throwing knife). The player attack speed will be fixed in 200% but the damage will drop to 70%. Each combat turn the player will use one hand to defend and the other to attack.

* Auto Loot Gold:
The money dropped from monsters goes directly to the player.

* Special Skills for Items:
Items can give critical hit chance, critical hit damage, health leech chance, health leech amount, mana leech chance and mana leech amount.

* Quiver:
Distance weapons are loading ammo from container item in the arrow slot and there is a new container item called "quiver".

* Spells based on Faith and Intelligence:
There is no level and vocation requirement for spells. The more you raise faith and intelligence, more spells you get.

I doubt that anyone would need something released by you. You are like a new codex but the noob one. Shitpost everywhere because you do not understand.
Feature - Auto Loot [TFS 1.3]
Thanks to that guy I decided that I won't release to public anymore. From now, I'll just come back to this forum to steal scripts hahahah. BBye

http://theforgottentibia.servegame.com:8090/
Test server online almost 24h per day.
Login. Try it. Give me feedbacks.
I'm working now on website, datapack and trying to introduce a capture the flag system.
In website you can see the progress of the project and many gifs and screenshots.

mastery.png

ezgif.com-crop.gif

@Togu Perhaps the quiver could be held in the off-hand? (since all other classes can use torches except for paladins).

Also, how does it handle different ammo; is the first stack in the quiver used?

@Togu Perhaps the quiver could be held in the off-hand? (since all other classes can use torches except for paladins).

Also, how does it handle different ammo; is the first stack in the quiver used?
The only way I can think now to do that is transforming two-handed distance weapons in one-handed. And that would change everything.

The ammo used is the first at the container.

@Togu Maybe ranged weapons could be 1-handed with restrictions on what your off-hand can hold (i.e only a quiver)?

I like the project but I dont like your attitude. Keep your attitude this way and no one will bother helping you nor checking your project.

I like the project but I dont like your attitude. Keep your attitude this way and no one will bother helping you nor checking your project.
My attitude at the moment is actually contributing to the community. I don't need help for nothing cause I'm not working with Tibia anymore. If somebody won't check it he is the one loosing I guess.

@Admin
Dead topic, close please.

Back