• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Game Begins [Jigsaw]

ye, your the creator for you its easy :p, i watched all those pics several times, except the new one and i dont get them hehe only 3 a bit i guess xd

Can i have the sprites of wall :
31a49e5633.jpg

Trap 2: You need to read the papper, to do it you have X minutes to open the jail and read the pappe. To find the key you have to go underwater and then diving you will find the key. This is not easy because the big pillars will go down and up in a short period of time. Going up and going down making a bit impossible your key finding. If in X time you dont find the key the 4 main pillars will be activated and then when it's activated the 4 main pillars will generate 6.000 volts (electricity) and it will go down instantly to the tower and these 4 big pillars will go down instantly and electrifying all thw water in the rope of the 4 big pillars making the death of the human that was diving.

That's very creative, even too much.. this trap is a little different, but it doesn't exist anymore anyways, 'cause it has been totally revamped. You do realize that it's still a server and we can't make some things possible [at least we didn't yet, such as diving, and up-down going pillars]. If anything else comes to your mind, feel free to post, or even post new idea! :D

Keep it up! Custom servers is what OT should be about.

I have a suggestion for a trap. Theres a room , possibly bloody and everything. There is a knife on a bloody table and there is a rendgen picture of a key that unlocks the room door. The rendgen shows a key in the head (or any other part of body). The players have to use the knife to cut their flesh to get to the key. But they will loose hp so they have to find pills that will be somewhere hidden in the room. But the pills will only reduce the damage recived from the knife and make the player sick and make him disoriented, causing him to to do fail attempts getting the key out of his body. There won't be time-limit so player can bleed out. When player exits the room there will be a medic kit or something that will heal him for the next trap. Also you could make something like poison that removes 10 hp every time, that would be bleeding out. While entering the room the players hp would be reduced to limit so you could calculate how much time you have and that...

Fresh, I'd have to disagree with your signature, Necronia is near.

Jigsaws puzzles will be set in motion soon, a bump for attention to the soon to be released!

Hail ~Shadow.

Back