• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, we need to support this project somehow, it's not free, about 140 euro/month for those who are curious! Also it'll require lots of time from our part, and we're prepared to dedicate that to make this work, now and in the future :)
Also, most of the cash will go to making this server even better than it is now :)
You'll see as time goes by!

And yea, exp donations and such ruined the server last time.
It WILL NOT happen again! :)

Yo ruuska, Do you have any time frame on the start? Im really exited to play
If things go as planned this weekend, we'll most likely be able to set a launch date! (A msg from yesterday, by me)
So tomorrow or monday you'll know more about this :)

If things go as planned this weekend, we'll most likely be able to set a launch date! (A msg from yesterday, by me)
So tomorrow or monday you'll know more about this :)
gogogo

Removing PZ on boats/carpets will probably be successful if the death loss rate is not that high for low levels. Nevertheless, why would you let boats and carpet zones become Warzones with a bunch of people killing each other while others teleport to the same place?

as far as I can see these are the positives and negatives I can see

Pros:
-People will be able to ambush their enemies with smart traps

-Cons:
-You could get Unjustified kills if you fail to attack your enemy and instead kill a recently teleported player with SDS,GFBS,EXPLOS, UE, and other larger area spells.
-Exploitation of the reason above might result in a lot of idiots geting RS quickly and then become a target for any other enemy
-disturbing traffic between cities.

the poll can still be held up tho.

Open the serv already plax :<

3 frags and rs in 1 month? What do u think? its Rl tibia? People will war not rpg. Tibianic is for RPG. The last realots failed cus of 1 month RS

Make rs 1 week and 5 frags for rs 10 for ban or something, Make a POLL PLEASE

I agree, red skull should be 1 week maybe max 1.5

3 frags and rs in 1 month? What do u think? its Rl tibia? People will war not rpg. Tibianic is for RPG. The last realots failed cus of 1 month RS

People dont plsy realots to war. People play oldera to war. I agree one month is a bit to long though.

Rofl, if you're one of the people playing for "uber warzz" don't even bother logging in, as you'll quit in the first 3 days anyways.

Rofl, if you're one of the people playing for "uber warzz" don't even bother logging in, as you'll quit in the first 3 days anyways.

Agree, he won't make it out of rook because you can't kill people there.

I don't think you should reduce the readskull from a month to a week or so, By keeping the "punishment" of getting a redskull, you become more aware of fragging in a tactical way, choosing your battles with more thoughts into it, maybe let other people get the frag when you're close to getting redskull, more awareness overall. kkthxbye

If your a person that`s asking when the server will be online you should check this thread. All information of the server will be in here in this thread and checking this thread keeps you up in the community ^^

Last edited:
Ruuska are you able to answer why my IP address has been blacklisted?
I created an account, the tried to login and it redirected me to a small prompt where I signed into a tiny box, after that I became blacklisted.

Ruuska are you able to answer why my IP address has been blacklisted?
I created an account, the tried to login and it redirected me to a small prompt where I signed into a tiny box, after that I became blacklisted.
I believe you tried to log on with your acc/pw to the forum account.
We do not have a account manager yet, working on it. Unfortunately i cannot give you guys more answers until Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.
If things go well, a launch is waiting! ;)

We have deleted your IP from the blacklist! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back