• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The return of Seriosa.

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Before leaving any comments, Read the whole post and the replys please.

The return of Seriosa server.
I'm sure many have heard of Seriosa server, if you haven't, then you don't need to comment. Anyway, Long story short.
Seriosa server was the first server with real-tibia map that had over 600 players/day(client 8.42) If you don't agree or something, Don't waste your time to post because I don't care, I know it was 600+ people. Because of accidentally deletion of the server, it was gone. And there are MANY people that are still waiting for Seriosa to come back online again. Sad but true, it won't.

My plan is to create a server that totally custom. Something that hasn't been created YET. We'll use our imagination to do that.

We'll use the latest stablest server and we've a hoster, that can host 150 players without any trouble. What I need right now is a team. All will be given gods.

We're searching for:
* Scripters [0/1]
* Mappers [2/3]

Now we don't just want anybody who claims they can do one of those jobs. We want people who are willing to be dedicated to do their jobs, and be excellent at it. Also you must be able to work well with others and take criticism professionally. Now if you think you qualify for one of these positions here is how you apply.

How To Apply.
Simply fill this application out and send it to me. Here is the application.
Code:
Name:
Email/MSN:
Examples Of Work:
Position:

If you pm me without the application or examples of work then you will be immediately denied. You must show proof of work. After I receive the application we will discuss the application on msn. If I see that you are the right guy then you will be accepted, and assigned your first task.

Last edited:
Good luck Saj :)
I don't like the name tho :>

Back