• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The taxman?

Benny

Reaction score
well apprently, when i recive all my donation money, my friend said i have to vat register myself and pay so much tax blahblah, and if i dont the taxman will come to my house with a dildo and basically rape me. any inputs?

well apprently, when i recive all my donation money, my friend said i have to vat register myself and pay so much tax blahblah, and if i dont the taxman will come to my house with a dildo and basically rape me. any inputs?

They can't. Since it's a donation, just like if you give money to your friend. The taxman has nothing to do with it. You don't actually (buy) anything, but you get rewarded for donating.

They can't. Since it's a donation, just like if you give money to your friend. The taxman has nothing to do with it. You don't actually (buy) anything, but you get rewarded for donating.

thanks, made me feel alot more safe now :)

Back